Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/9/2002 12:48:15 AM EDT
Did something happen to the search feature on this board?  I am logged in, but I cannot find the search feature anywhere.
Link Posted: 10/9/2002 2:45:40 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm having the same problem. I figure it's part of the problem they're having with the site (as mentioned on the home page) or it's for members only now. I was on last night and I could run a search but once I tried to look at a particular post, I was unable to access it. Now the search feature is gone altogther. It's probably just down for now, until they find out what's going wrong with the board.
Link Posted: 10/9/2002 4:07:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/9/2002 2:54:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks, I thought I was going crazy when I couldn't find the search feature that I had used before on this site.

Don't you guys use UBB?  Isn't there a search function built-in to it somewhere?

Turby
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top