Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/30/2002 6:08:23 PM EDT
Yeah its almost time for the BEST machine gun shoot in the WORLD ..I noticed on the calender you have its not posted..Half the supliers of parts on here will also be there..J&T, Model 1 Sales,DPMS Ect..This is the best military gun show I have ever seen ..Its in Knob Creek KY about 20 miles from Louisville or Fort Knox..
I'll be going early Friday the 11th..Every kind of AR will be there..Lots of fun and don't forget your hearing protection..You'll Need It.
Beretta92/CAR-15
Link Posted: 10/10/2002 7:25:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Knob Creek Machine Gun Shoot starts tomarrow admition $10 day $22 for 3 days..
Its raining in Louisville wear your rain gear and drive 4X4 Ar parts galore,Talked to Jesse at J&T he is already there so is Model 1 Sales and DPMS... See you there I'll be the guy in camo carring a M16
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top