Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/25/2002 8:09:00 PM EDT
I know this is AR 15 forum. But since this is where I roam ..... figured I would share my new aquisition w/ everyone.

1981 Stainless steel Ruger mini 14 95% condition with carbine walnut stock.
came with:
1. new unused underfolder replacement walnut - Iron stock ( cannot believe that dude had this rifle for 20 years and never put that baby on there )
2. 1 40 rounder 2 30 rounders 2 20 rounders and orig 5 rounder
3. 200 rounds of looks like ancient reloaded .223 ( will throw away )
4. your average 4X scope w/ rings ( thank goodness he kept original Iron sights )

picked up all listed for $410

I contacted Ruger via phone to insure preban status Dec 1981

Will fit into my collection nicely

Link Posted: 9/26/2002 9:04:33 AM EDT
[#1]
An underfolding stock for the Mini14? Please post a pic of it if you can.
Link Posted: 9/26/2002 10:47:08 PM EDT
[#2]
I will try to borrow a friends camera and post a pic of the underfolder ( now installed ). here is data on it .....

It has been in its original box for 20 years. here is box / carton info:

Federal Ordnance Inc 1443 Potrero Ave so El Monte CA 91733

1 each: Police & Military MK III Folding Stock Assembly

I guess these are extremely rare from what I have heard from you and another on AK.net forum. It folds so conforming / closely , its as if it's not even there.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top