Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/24/2002 2:52:42 PM EDT
The other issue that came up on my first outing with my BM M4 (besides the noise) was that I had to adjust for very excessive windage. I understand this is a common problem, and I know that BM will fix it for free, but being a newb, I don't know exactly how to go about it.

Could someone outline the whole procedure for me? (packaging, warranty issues, etc.)  I've never mailed anthing quite like it so I want to get it right.  

BTW: I'm fairly sure the barrel is mis-indexed, but It would be nice to know if there is an easy way to tell for sure.
Link Posted: 9/24/2002 2:55:13 PM EDT
[#1]
First, you could call them. Their customer service is top notch.

When I had to send one in, I just boxed up my upper, minus the bolt assembly and charging handle, and sent it to them. Enclose with it a letter stating that you think the barrel might need re indexing and what its doing to make you think that. Pretty simple. From the day I sent mine out until the day it cam back was only 13 days.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top