Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/26/2002 7:52:25 PM EDT
what's up guys i'm brand new at ar rifles.i'm waiting for my armalite m15a2 ordered it in feb.5th of this year the dealer first told me 3 months now they tell in october.is this normal for a armalite and did i do  good  at picking this brand rifle. all feedback will be appreciated.thanks alot guys
Link Posted: 8/26/2002 9:54:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Anything made by Armalite will be of the upmost quality. As for waiting period, I haven't a clue as I bought my AR-10 off the dealer's shelf. I'm sure a quick e-mail to Armalite will answer that for you, posthaste.
Link Posted: 8/26/2002 10:07:40 PM EDT
[#2]
When I ordered a Bushmaster 20 inch full size it took 3 days for it to come in.  They are probably just backed up with orders.  I hear aramalite is a great manufacturer and am not bashing it.  Are 7.62 ars better than 5.56?  I'm pretty pleased with my rifle.
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 10:08:57 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Are 7.62 ars better than 5.56?  

Actually the AR-15 will probably be more accurate than the AR-10, although not by much. The big benifit is the 30cal rd versus the .223 & its penetration capability. Or its ability to make bigger holes. >gg<

I do know that I could take my AR-10 to a rifle match & not have a single worry **if** everyone else is in iron sights also. My AR-10 has also now become my favorite rifle of all time, high praise indeed.
Link Posted: 8/28/2002 6:30:11 AM EDT
[#4]
WHATS UP GUYS
I HAD SAID I ORDERED M15A2 THAT'S 223. NOT 308.
WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ON THIS 15A2 ARMALITE
THANKS VERY MUCH TO THOSE WHO ANSWER.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top