Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/15/2015 11:29:12 PM EDT
I been wanting to try one of these for a while now and finally found a deal on one so i bought it. This one has the amber triangle post reticle . I wasnt sure how well the illumination would work on theses after reading some reviews but it is well lit by the tritium,i can see the glow on the fiber optics with the cover closed up.
The glass looks really good but i want to compare it to the weaver super slam 2-10x56 i picked up a few weeks ago,that scope has really good jap glass in it.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 3:53:28 AM EDT
[Last Edit: CERT-OPR] [#1]
I have the 5x20x50 mildot on My p.308 and love it. It is by far my favorite scope.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top