Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/21/2016 7:27:18 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 8:13:41 PM EDT
[#1]
What are the major differences between this and the gen 2 razor?
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 8:18:53 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By bikerman9967:

What are the major differences between this and the gen 2 razor?
View Quote
30% lighter, 30mm tube vs 34mm tube, made and assembled in USA

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 8:32:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Why only a 4X magnification range?  People have been making fun of Leupold ofr that for years.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 8:33:54 AM EDT
[#4]
i wonder the reasoning with going 30 vs 34mm tube. weight?
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 8:42:45 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm pretty torn on this scope.  I have three Gen IIs right now and the single thing I would change is the weight.  The color doesn't even bug me.  I've continued to change things on my match rifle to drop weight and the optic is the last thing left, but I love what I have.  I'm hoping to handle to AMG at the NRA show next month.  I'm sure it will be a great optic with alit on par with the Gen II line, but at the same cost giving up some features to save weight kind of sucks.  
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 6:04:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By bikerman9967:
i wonder the reasoning with going 30 vs 34mm tube. weight?
View Quote

Yup.  There is really no other reason besides maybe ring availability but that isn't really an issue anymore.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 6:41:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Looks sweet but out of my price range. Looking to get a burris XTR II if I had the bucks would be looking at this. Thanks for posting.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top