Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/2/2016 11:07:52 PM EDT
What's a good price for a Viper PST FFP?

Cheapest I have found is $850 for an open box model.

Good place to find one at a good price?

Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 3/2/2016 11:17:21 PM EDT
[#1]
I wouldn't hesitate to buy open box or used. Their warranty is awesome!
Link Posted: 3/2/2016 11:37:32 PM EDT
[#2]
From Amazon

I absolutely love this scope. Have it in MRAD is FFP.

Use it on my Savage Model 10
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 2:44:43 AM EDT
[#3]
If you have a Cabela's local to you check the bargain cave. They have factory reconditioned PSTs in all flavors, I got a smoking deal on a 6-24 FFP MRAD. Like others said with Vortex's no questions warrenty its not a problem.
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 12:49:46 PM EDT
[#4]
There are multiple models. Which one?

Generally I'd say about 60% of retail if it's been mounted and shows signs of use. Up to 80% of retail for LNIB.
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 2:47:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Check out equipment exchange on here. I picked up a Viper PST 6-24x50mm FFP for $670 today. about $300 less than amazon's price
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 3:47:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By vv83:
Check out equipment exchange on here. I picked up a Viper PST 6-24x50mm FFP for $670 today. about $300 less than amazon's price
View Quote

Thanks didn't know that was on here.

Probably going to trade my Trijicon TA31F for a PST 6-24 EBR2C FFP
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 8:44:19 PM EDT
[#7]
http://www.opticsplanet.com/vortex-viper-pst-6-24x50-rifle-scopes.html?_iv_code=VX-RS-VPR6-PST-624S1-A

$749
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 9:08:34 PM EDT
[#8]
If you're mil you can get 35% off retail price ordering direct from Vortex. Comes out a little less than $700.
Link Posted: 3/4/2016 9:39:27 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By drfroglegs:
If you're mil you can get 35% off retail price ordering direct from Vortex. Comes out a little less than $700.
View Quote

I'm a vet but still in the Inactive Reserve I guess does that count?
Link Posted: 3/4/2016 9:56:49 AM EDT
[Last Edit: drfroglegs] [#10]
Originally Posted By benson821:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Yes, I'm pretty sure Vets count. Call Vortex and tell them what you are/were. I'm almost positive they will offer you the discount. You can buy 3 scopes a year with the discount. Prepare to be broke as shit.
Link Posted: 3/5/2016 10:32:44 PM EDT
[#11]
What model are you looking for, I have one that has "no exaggeration " less then 30 rounds shot through the rifle its been on. I bought it two years ago and I really like it but I am going up to the Razor. If you are looking for brand new I would check out liberty optics. I bet you can get better then 850 from them.
Link Posted: 3/8/2016 1:10:48 AM EDT
[#12]

Yes, I'm pretty sure Vets count. Call Vortex and tell them what you are/were. I'm almost positive they will offer you the discount. You can buy 3 scopes a year with the discount. Prepare to be broke as shit.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Vortex is one of the few that offers their discount to regular vets (most others only offer to active duty and retired).

Here's a link to their program:

http://www.vortexoptics.com/content/military_le_program

You can use a scanned image of your dd214 as proof (I recommend blacking out your SSN).

Link Posted: 3/26/2016 3:37:22 PM EDT
[#13]
Samplelist or Cameralandny will prob be your best bet on a PST. Do yourself a favor and go to the Athlon Optics website and check them out first though. If you see something your interested in usaoptics has good prices and there in stock.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 8:39:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Cabela's has the Vortex® Viper PST 4-16x50 EBR-1 MRAD Riflescope on sale for $499

Link
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top