User Panel

Site Notices
AR Precision Testing (Page 3 of 7)
Page / 7
Link Posted: 1/2/2019 9:39:18 AM EDT
[Last Edit: JLS81] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By SuperJlarge:

I’ll see if any of my shooting buddies or forum members have one that I can use. I’ve just built 2 custom 6creeds and “may” have to purchase another 224VALKYRIE barrel, so it may be awhile before I would be willing to purchase another barrel for testing. I’ve still got several barrels left to go, but the weather hasn’t cooperated lately.
View Quote
@SuperJlarge
Expensive endeavor to be sure. Would expect this to be a lengthy process to complete due to access to barrels /barrel purchase and build time.
Great thread by the way!!
I wonder if perhaps Criterion would offer up a loaner?
Contact
Link Posted: 1/2/2019 12:07:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Tagged

Thanks to all that have contributed

OP are you looking for results from us as well or is this strictly for your findings?
Link Posted: 1/5/2019 10:58:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: bfoosh06] [#3]
Link Posted: 1/5/2019 11:13:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/5/2019 11:28:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Which lapping tool did you use? @bfoosh06
Link Posted: 1/5/2019 11:38:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: bfoosh06] [#6]
Link Posted: 1/5/2019 11:58:59 AM EDT
[#7]
I guess I should look into one for small and large frames
Link Posted: 1/5/2019 6:45:25 PM EDT
[#8]
I’ll evaluate lapping it. I believe I’ve used this upper before with good results. Part of why I want to put a new RA match in it to see what results I get.

I may do the barrel swap tonight, if I get recovered from the long day at the range. It was only bolt guns, but it was a fun time. My better half impressed the hell out of me. She went either 8 or 9 out of 10 on an IPSC plate at 1216yds. That is really stretching a 223, but was supper impressive in 8-11mph winds. Certainly blew my mind.
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 8:34:03 AM EDT
[#9]
I’ll evaluate lapping it. I believe I’ve used this upper before with good results. Part of why I want to put a new RA match in it to see what results I get.

I may do the barrel swap tonight, if I get recovered from the long day at the range. It was only bolt guns, but it was a fun time. My better half impressed the hell out of me. She went either 8 or 9 out of 10 on an IPSC plate at 1216yds. That is really stretching a 223, but was supper impressive in 8-11mph winds. Certainly blew my mind.
View Quote
Get that young lady into Service Rifle and out to Camp Perry in 2019.

You got a keeper there @SuperJlarge

Well done!
Link Posted: 1/11/2019 5:52:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: wiseanhyzer] [#10]
Originally Posted By bfoosh06:
The Hornady 75gr Steel Match gives great bang for your buck, IMHO.

And impressive results from the Magtech, most 5.56 "Match" loaded ammo is just over 1 MOA .
View Quote
I just realized that the Steel Match has been discontinued by Hornady.  I had been waiting for it to come in stock at some of my preferred websites.  Rifle I just put together for 2 gun matches likes it the best out of everything I tried.  

Luckily, the 5.56 Frontier 75gr does pretty well for a few cents more per round.

ETA:  I called Hornady and talked to a technician who confirmed it was discontinued.  It's still in stock at a bunch of places online.
Link Posted: 1/11/2019 9:13:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By JLS81:

Get that young lady into Service Rifle and out to Camp Perry in 2019.

You got a keeper there @SuperJlarge

Well done!
View Quote
Thanks for the kind words!
Link Posted: 1/11/2019 9:20:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By JoeMal:

OP are you looking for results from us as well or is this strictly for your findings?
View Quote
This thread came about due to my observation that some results that were posted elsewhere on this site did not appear to be inline with what I and many others had experienced. In many instances, the thread that those results were posted in was commonly referenced when people were searching for ideas on what barrels they should consider for a precision build. It seemed like the question came up weekly. Knowing that there was a very high probability that some of the better results were questionable, I decided to execute testing of barrels that I have at my disposal. A single shooter executing testing in the same fashion among several builds was intended to preserve the integrity of the data. It’s obviously a small sample size, but when people are spending real money, and not everyone has the disposable income to try several barrels, I wanted to offer another data point for them to have available for review.

I’m certainly interested in seeing what others are getting for their results. The more data the better! That said, it would be important to ensure that the testing was done in the same fashion, I.e, distance, rest, number of shots per group. I just don’t want this thread to turn into another example of questionable information or cherry picked groups.
Link Posted: 1/11/2019 9:25:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Sure thing. Thanks
Link Posted: 1/13/2019 7:06:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By wiseanhyzer:

I just realized that the Steel Match has been discontinued by Hornady.  I had been waiting for it to come in stock at some of my preferred websites.  Rifle I just put together for 2 gun matches likes it the best out of everything I tried.  

Luckily, the 5.56 Frontier 75gr does pretty well for a few cents more per round.

ETA:  I called Hornady and talked to a technician who confirmed it was discontinued.  It's still in stock at a bunch of places online.
View Quote
Thanks for the heads up! It shot amazing in the Krieger. I need to test it in a few more barrels to see how it does. If it performs as well, I’ll try to sleuth it with RL-15, Varget and IMR 8208 XBR for brass cases.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 12:41:06 AM EDT
[#15]
Ballistic Advantage 18” 6.5 grendel from a few months back during load development. Hornady brass, 27.9-28.2gr IMR 8208xbr, Fed 205M primers and 123 Eld-M’s. One thing that I noticed was my suppressor began to loosen up during the course of fire which impacted the groups, which is also why I didn’t post these initially. I’ll retest this in the coming weeks as well as the 123 SMK’s to see if the results improve.

Note: From my experience, the SMK’s need about 1gr less of powder before hitting pressure signs as well as accuracy nodes. These loads are safe in my particular barrel. Use good reloading practices to safely work up a load for your barrel.

Link Posted: 1/30/2019 2:04:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Ambitious goals, but here’s what I’m planning on for the weekend:

Ballistic Advantage 6.5 grendel
Ballistic Advantage 6.5 Creedmoor (if time permits)
X-caliber 6.5 grendel
RA match 18” (new)
Krieger 20”
Daniel Defense 16”

I’ve got close to 100rds of 6.5 grendel loaded up for the weekend and I’m planning on loading up some 223 to test alongside the factory ammo. I also picked up a Magnetospeed to start gathering some velocity data to include with the results.
Link Posted: 1/30/2019 3:21:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Lennyo3034] [#17]
Anxiously awaiting results. Looks like the weather might be missing you.

This is pretty much the only thread I come back to ARFcom for anymore. Especially since I'm no longer a team member and don't have access to babe of the day.
Link Posted: 1/30/2019 5:24:20 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 1/30/2019 9:51:51 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Lennyo3034:
Anxiously awaiting results. Looks like the weather might be missing you.

This is pretty much the only thread I come back to ARFcom for anymore. Especially since I'm no longer a team member and don't have access to babe of the day.
View Quote
I’ll see if I can get my girlfriend to wear some yoga pants the next time we go out. Turn this thread into a two’fer.

Originally Posted By bfoosh06:

We all appreciate your efforts... take as much time as needed, and try not to turn it in to a "gotta do" thing.

Gotta do things, for me , ... tend to turn into a PITA , for me if things don't work out. ( Damned adult responsibilities things... Lol )

Thanks again for all your time and efforts !
View Quote
Yea, that’s the way it typically goes. Finding the time between being a dad and working to pay the bills sometimes leaves little room for hobbies. After a bad trip to Mexico in December, I took a step back from reloading and spent a lot more time in the evenings with my daughter and girlfriend/future step daughter. It’s amazing how automatic fire and 40mm grenades can help to re-align your perspective on what “needs to be done”. Its good to have a hobby though. A means to get away and distract yourself from certain memories.

In context of the thread, my girlfriend just got me some video editing software, so I hope to incorporate some videos of testing, matches and Mid/Long range shooting in the future. They’ll likely be boring, but I’ll see if I can make them entertaining to some degree. I’m also going to work on making the targets less cluttered (no foulers/sighters on the same target, single rifle per target, etc) and organize the results (page 1) to help with the ease of viewing.

Hopefully this continues to be of value. I certainly enjoy performing the testing. If anyone has some pet loads for Sierra 55gr gamekings, please let me know. Going to try and test some light bullets, and those are all that I have currently.
Link Posted: 1/31/2019 7:01:42 AM EDT
[#20]

I’ll see if I can get my girlfriend to wear some yoga pants the next time we go out. Turn this thread into a two’fer.

Yea, that’s the way it typically goes. Finding the time between being a dad and working to pay the bills sometimes leaves little room for hobbies. After a bad trip to Mexico in December, I took a step back from reloading and spent a lot more time in the evenings with my daughter and girlfriend/future step daughter. It’s amazing how automatic fire and 40mm grenades can help to re-align your perspective on what “needs to be done”. Its good to have a hobby though. A means to get away and distract yourself from certain memories.

In context of the thread, my girlfriend just got me some video editing software, so I hope to incorporate some videos of testing, matches and Mid/Long range shooting in the future. They’ll likely be boring, but I’ll see if I can make them entertaining to some degree. I’m also going to work on making the targets less cluttered (no foulers/sighters on the same target, single rifle per target, etc) and organize the results (page 1) to help with the ease of viewing.

Hopefully this continues to be of value. I certainly enjoy performing the testing. If anyone has some pet loads for Sierra 55gr gamekings, please let me know. Going to try and test some light bullets, and those are all that I have currently.
View Quote
@HighpowerRifleBrony might have a sample load for you on the SGK 55 grain.

The thread on the Hornady 55 gr.
55 Grain Hornady

Here is also the thread with wide range of load info.
Precision Load Recipe
Link Posted: 1/31/2019 7:11:13 AM EDT
[#21]
A decent mic and script can add a lot of value to a video. Be sure to adjust volume levels. Hopefully the codecs play nice.

JLS, how'd you know I was looking at this thread right now?

50-55gr class bullet: 25gr +/-0.5gr H4895, Varget, Benchmark, and IMR4064 should at least stitch. Expect mean radius of 0.3-0.5 MOA.
Link Posted: 1/31/2019 7:58:52 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By HighpowerRifleBrony:
A decent mic and script can add a lot of value to a video. Be sure to adjust volume levels. Hopefully the codecs play nice.

50-55gr class bullet: 25gr +/-0.5gr H4895, Varget, Benchmark, and IMR4064 should at least stitch. Expect mean radius of 0.3-0.5 MOA.
View Quote
@HighpowerRifleBrony
Haha that was quite ironic.
I figured you'd find this thread sooner or later.
Link Posted: 1/31/2019 8:08:08 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By HighpowerRifleBrony:

View Quote
Well, I’ve got 3 of the 4 powders on hand, plus RL-15. I’ll swing by the LGS at lunch and see if they have some 55 match bullets.
Link Posted: 1/31/2019 11:27:20 AM EDT
[#24]

View Quote
Are you kidding?  This is one of the better threads on arfcom.   And given my small dip in the testing/posting results waters, it is a lot of work.  I, for one, am appreciative of your efforts.

Now, if you add yoga pants to the mix, I might have to nominate it for the BEST thread on arfcom.  
Link Posted: 1/31/2019 5:24:52 PM EDT
[#25]
The Rainier Arms Match 18'' New you are testing... Is this the match or the ultra match version.  I have been looking for an SPR Barrel and decided to give their Ultramatch a go after reading some really good things

Just wondering on the barrel you are testing

MATCH

or

Ultramatch

Over $100 difference in price.  I am leaning towards the ultramatch because of 10% discount and was originally in that price range for a WOA i was looking at.  Just saw the "match" version for $205 curious.  I am guessing this has to be a Green Mountain blank considering the price point, but who knows
Link Posted: 1/31/2019 7:16:04 PM EDT
[#26]
It’s the match. I’ve tested 2 of the older (Shilen) Ultramatch barrels. They both performed great. The old match barrel did very well for a sub 200$ barrel. I’m curious what the newer match barrel will do.

Where were you seeing that they were GM blanks?
Link Posted: 2/1/2019 9:59:53 AM EDT
[#27]
If you're interested, I have a barrel I can send for testing to add to the mix, BCM 14.5 mid gas
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 12:38:38 AM EDT
[#28]
You ever have intentions of doing a lot, but then, nothing really gets done? Yeah, that’s kind of how this weekend went.

The new Rainier Arms match barrel build is complete. These are the same components used for the 224Valkyrie build, sans the barrel and bolt. To my untrained eye, it looks like this barrel is showing some promise.

Side note: I’ve noticed that some of my group consistency goes away when using a scope in a QD Mount (ADM Recon), so I may be going to traditional rings to see if the 16” match build will group better. It started out strong with the Magtech, but then the groups really opened up. Took a break, started back with ADI 69’s and the group started strong for 3 shots, but then started acting erratic. I’ve seen this with this mount before, so I think that’s the culprit.

To date, this mount has only been used on the 16” Rainier Match barreled upper. I removed the scope to let someone borrow it for their rifle and may not have it adjusted where it needs to be for consistency.

Link Posted: 2/7/2019 11:15:33 AM EDT
[#29]
thanks for posting those up.  I am interested to see if the new mount will make a difference.

Even with the ADM mount those groups are not bad at all for a 200ish barrel
Link Posted: 2/7/2019 12:46:50 PM EDT
[#30]
You ever have intentions of doing a lot, but then, nothing really gets done? Yeah, that’s kind of how this weekend went.

The new Rainier Arms match barrel build is complete. These are the same components used for the 224Valkyrie build, sans the barrel and bolt. To my untrained eye, it looks like this barrel is showing some promise.

Side note: I’ve noticed that some of my group consistency goes away when using a scope in a QD Mount (ADM Recon), so I may be going to traditional rings to see if the 16” match build will group better. It started out strong with the Magtech, but then the groups really opened up. Took a break, started back with ADI 69’s and the group started strong for 3 shots, but then started acting erratic. I’ve seen this with this mount before, so I think that’s the culprit.

To date, this mount has only been used on the 16” Rainier Match barreled upper. I removed the scope to let someone borrow it for their rifle and may not have it adjusted where it needs to be for consistency.

https://i.imgur.com/LEMiOxX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/XyUZj3d.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/pUSzKW2.jpg
View Quote
You just gave me a reminder of something I never even thought to check on my .308, and that's the mount.  I mean I checked that it's tight to the upper, and that all the screws are tight (SS10X never had an issue in the past), but didn't think it could be causing opened up groups.

Just to be safe I pulled it and put my 6-24 PST in a non-QD mount on the rifle.
Link Posted: 2/8/2019 11:25:22 PM EDT
[#31]
SuperJlarge, thanks for taking the time to out this all together! Is the 22" Ballistic Advantage 6.5 Creedmoor barrel the same used by Aero Precision?
Link Posted: 2/9/2019 12:54:38 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By the_professional:
SuperJlarge, thanks for taking the time to out this all together! Is the 22" Ballistic Advantage 6.5 Creedmoor barrel the same used by Aero Precision?
View Quote
Yes.  Aero owns Ballistic Advantage.  Aero also owns the "VG6" line of muzzle devices
Link Posted: 2/9/2019 10:56:37 PM EDT
[#33]
Yes.  Aero owns Ballistic Advantage.  Aero also owns the "VG6" line of muzzle devices
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Thanks!
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 11:07:08 PM EDT
[#34]
View Quote
Yup.

Let me know how those loads work out for you. I have limited experience with BA barrels, but the 6.5 creedmoors tend to shoot very well from my experience.
Link Posted: 2/18/2019 8:51:40 AM EDT
[#35]

Yup.

Let me know how those loads work out for you. I have limited experience with BA barrels, but the 6.5 creedmoors tend to shoot very well from my experience.
View Quote
In the 6.5C testing you've been doing, are you using an HP bolt? I rolled the dice and didn't spend more for a JP HP bolt and am questioning if I should do it
Link Posted: 2/18/2019 10:31:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: SuperJlarge] [#36]
In the 6.5C testing you've been doing, are you using an HP bolt? I rolled the dice and didn't spend more for a JP HP bolt and am questioning if I should do it
View Quote
I’m not, since I got a killer deal on the Aero NiB BCG, but I don’t think it’s a bad idea to do so. The Aero Phosphate and nitrided Bolt has the small firing pin IIRC, so they are an affordable HP option. The RCA bolts are another HP bolt to consider as well, but are a bit more expensive.
Link Posted: 2/18/2019 11:46:52 AM EDT
[#37]
I've got JP HP 308 bcg's in my other large frame ARs (6.5 CM and 308) and just recently finished my 2nd 6.5 CM AR.  For this one, I used a nitride Brownells bcg and it is reportedly a small diameter firing pin (didn't check mine).  It worked great when I test fired the rifle over the weekend.  Best part is the bcg is on sale at Brownells currently.

078-102-004WB

https://www.brownells.com/rifle-parts/bolt-parts/bolt-carrier-parts/bolt-carriers/308ar-bolt-carrier-group-nitride-mp-prod105380.aspx
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 4:54:55 PM EDT
[#38]
After about 6 weekends of rain, it looks like I’ll get to head out some this weekend.

Also, I ordered a new 224VALKYRIE to test, but it will likely be a few weeks before it gets tested. Can’t wait to see what the White Oak can do. In the coming months, I also plan on chambering a bolt gun and an AR-15 barrel in 224Valkyrie for testing.
Link Posted: 3/16/2019 9:09:50 PM EDT
[#39]
Thanks for the update! We had rain like crazy here in PA this summer and it was tough to get to the range so often as I would have liked.

Looking forward to the results. My White oak SPR is a shooter
Link Posted: 3/17/2019 11:39:49 AM EDT
[#40]
Just popped in to say thanks for doing all this.  Great info.  
Link Posted: 3/17/2019 3:56:39 PM EDT
[#41]
Not a great update; weather was perfect today, but I received notice that I had to prepare a presentation for tomorrow. So, with this delay, I plan on testing next weekend since the forecast looks good. With some luck, the 224VALKYRIE barrel will arrive and I can get 4-5 rifles tested.
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 4:05:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SuperJlarge] [#42]
Made it out, but didn’t get as much range time as I’d hoped. The 1.5 hr drive to the range turned into 5.5hrs due to wrecks and general ATL traffic.

18” Rainier Match

Very impressed with the RA match. Aside from the one group that was fired after I switched rear bags, it did great with every 77gr load tested. For the 149$ (Iirc) that these were on sale for, they will likely be hard to beat IMO. I’ll be loading up some handloads to test this barrel over 25rds.

20” Krieger, 3500+rds

This was the surprise of the day. Lenny provided me with some handloads to try, as well as the recipe so that I could load some as well, but the precision just wasn’t there. I’m guessing that the added round count has moved the throat a bit which will require adjusting the load slightly. From my previous testing, the TMK is a bit more sensitive to seating depth compared to the SMK version.

Ballistic Advantage 6.5 Grendel

Still having some issues with the suppressor coming loose during a string of fire, but there is some potential there with this barrel. I say that, but it likely will require handloads. This barrel did not shoot factory 123eld-m’s well when new. I’ll try to test them again on the next trip. I’ll also have some cured blue loctite on a few threads to help ensure that the suppressor doesn’t back off. I’m also going to try some different magazines to see if there is a pressure difference to the bolt carrier that is causing a POI shift on the last round as well as placing 6rds in the mag and only firing 5.

All in all, not a great outting, likely due to the crazy drive time and the added stress/tension, but there’s always next weekend...
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 7:49:05 PM EDT
[#43]
Soon...

WOA 224 Valkyrie

Link Posted: 3/24/2019 10:31:32 PM EDT
[#44]
Yeah, I'm thinking that barrel is pretty toast. There was a reason I pulled it before match season, was hoping it had a little bit more left in it.

Is your WOA Valkyrie barrel a +2 gas? I just ordered a 22" Valkyrie barrel from Rainier's sale. Maybe a good time to do a comparison.
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 10:45:16 PM EDT
[#45]
Yeah, I'm thinking that barrel is pretty toast. There was a reason I pulled it before match season, was hoping it had a little bit more left in it.

Is your WOA Valkyrie barrel a +2 gas? I just ordered a 22" Valkyrie barrel from Rainier's sale. Maybe a good time to do a comparison.
View Quote
It’s just a rifle length. Was wanting the +2, but they didn’t have it in stock at the time of ordering, but they were in stock the day that mine arrived. The +2 model is a 24”Krieger...and is also 200$ more.

Definitely post up your results and I’ll be sure to share some load data. I’m still debating about grabbing one of them. I think a 24” slinging the 80’s would be stellar out to 1000+.
Link Posted: 3/25/2019 12:55:16 PM EDT
[#46]
Agree on the 80s. The 80 ELDm has performed fantastically out of a .223 bolt gun at 2830.

I've heard people getting 2900+ from them and that beats out the 88/90 at 2700 at most if not all ranges.
Link Posted: 3/25/2019 6:59:11 PM EDT
[#47]
Agree on the 80s. The 80 ELDm has performed fantastically out of a .223 bolt gun at 2830.

I've heard people getting 2900+ from them and that beats out the 88/90 at 2700 at most if not all ranges.
View Quote
Well, I think we’ll have a large enough sample size to determine if it’s the cartridge or some less than stellar barrels/reamers that have given the cartridge a bad name. 24” +2 gas Rainier Ultramatch is inbound!

Should have some load development done by early May so I can take the pair down to Arena Training and test them out at 1200+ and compare the effects of a 1:6.5 twist to a 1:7.5 twist on the BC of the projectiles.
Link Posted: 3/26/2019 10:46:47 PM EDT
[#48]
Not taking away from the 223 testing, which I hope is extensive over the next few weeks, but I’ve got one of the 224’s ready to go.

Link Posted: 3/31/2019 9:38:27 PM EDT
[#49]
Ready for tomorrow...

80 eld, 95smk

95smk, 80eld, 75eld & 77smk comparison pic

I also grabbed some 52smk’s to pair with the 52 eld’s I grabbed a few weeks back. Not exactly what one person requested (53gr Vmax) to be tested in the DD barrel, but I think it could be used in his discipline. The short range precision is supposed to be great with these.
Link Posted: 4/2/2019 12:28:05 AM EDT
[#50]
Tested the Aluminum camo 16” DD, WOA 224VALKYRIE and a few groups with the 18” Rainier Match barrel. Definitely some work is needed on the reloading bench for the 224VALKYRIE and 16” DD for the 52smk’s, but there’s potential there.

Initial rounds down the barrel.

The last rd seemed to go astray with the 224VALKYRIE. I’ll adjust the magazine feed lips to see if they are pushing the carrier in a weird way when the magazine is empty prior to the next trip. While not the bughole groups I’d love to have seen, there looks to be some potential in this barrel.

*No velocity data for the top row. I knew they were going to be too slow for my usage.

Additional load workup for the 224VALKYRIE, but man, that 18” RA match is a performer. I only shot it because I’ve been having trouble getting the ADM QD mount to maintain proper tension. Pulled it from the 16” RA match barreled upper that has been having issues with groups, and it required some force to get it mounted on the 18” upper. More than what I’d been using on the 16” gun, which was still a considerable amount. Despite what their marketing may say, you need to get them VERY tight. I think I’ll load up 30rds to try before long with the 18” RA match. I may need to video it....just in case it’s that consistent over 25rds.

The 52smk’s were loaded using some previously sized brass of different sorted case years, mainly to get a general idea of where I needed to be with the charge weight. I expect these to be much better during the next outing. Still pretty happy with its initial performance. This rifle usually wears an EoTech and stays in the safe.
Page / 7
AR Precision Testing (Page 3 of 7)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top