Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/13/2018 12:15:22 PM EDT
I am looking at building a precision build to punch some paper and shoot P-dogs.  I have a heavy barreled 22-250 that is my number 1 P-dog gun but I like to take 2 out so when one is hot I can switch rifles.  I am intrigued by the 224V.  I kind of have it narrowed down to either a WOA barrel (Kreiger) or I was thinking of a Bartlin from Compass Lake Engineering.  I do see that WOA has the extended uses there Competition Barrel extension as well.

So what I am looking for is advice on the pros and cons of these options.  I was also thinking of a 24 in tube as well.  I am just in the planning stages so I do not have any skin in the game on what way I will go on this one.  So fire away.

Alternates would be a 6.5 Creedmoor as I have one in a bolt gun.  All though I do like it in my bolt gun I want a Semi and I am not sure I want to go down the rabbit hole of AR10's just yet.  I want to stay in the  AR15 family and I am not interested in a 6.5 Grendel.

Thanks
Matt
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top