Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/21/2017 6:13:27 PM EDT
I'm doing a MK12 Mod 1 Clone and have all the pieces except for the Allen Engineering brake and collar.  I see some have the long collar and some have the short. Obviously one is longer than the other.  Does anyone have a picture of the long and the short collar?
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 6:21:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Mk12 thread.

More pix than you can even look at.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:38:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: blcouch] [#2]
Maybe Allen's site has pics of the collars. At one time ADCO has pics of collars, adapters and what cans would fit what mounts.  Let me see what's on my phone right quick. Attachment Attached File

This is all I had as far as a 'long' collar goes. It's for using an M4 barrel profile with a 12th model.  Check with ADCO, k31user or the Allen Engineering/OPS INC thread.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top