Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/25/2022 9:58:03 AM EDT
What can you tell me about their customer service? Is there any real difference between their rifles and the ones GA Precision builds with Seekins parts?

Is the accuracy the same on both? Thank You
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 10:06:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 10:21:56 AM EDT
[#2]
A shooting buddy bought a used SP10 and replaced the keymod handgaurd with a seekins mlok from GA.  In the process he missed removing a couple small set screws and mangled his receiver threads.

He sent it back to them for repair and they replaced the barrel nut and upper receiver and called him to ask how it shot and if he wanted the barrel replaced.  They did all this at no charge.
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 8:13:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Seekins CS is as good as any in the industry.
GA is simply a “customized” rifle using Seekins upper, lower and handguard.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 9:10:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Mr_Toyz:
Seekins CS is as good as any in the industry.
GA is simply a “customized” rifle using Seekins upper, lower and handguard.
View Quote

I do not believe that GA Precision is having all the issues that Seekins is having with their 6.5CM SP10's.

I also believe that GA Precision has NEVER had to offer coupons and deep discounts to get people to buy their products.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 12:14:45 PM EDT
[#5]
GAP turns their own barrels for the GAP-10. The GAP-10s I've seen have used Bartlien blanks.

Not sure what blanks Seekins uses or who turns their barrels. Not Bartlien.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 2:55:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By sylvster:

I do not believe that GA Precision is having all the issues that Seekins is having with their 6.5CM SP10's.

I also believe that GA Precision has NEVER had to offer coupons and deep discounts to get people to buy their products.
View Quote

What are the issues that Seekins is having? Accuracy reliability?
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 10:52:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Lennyo3034:

Not sure what blanks Seekins uses or who turns their barrels. Not Bartlien.
View Quote

I believe they are Rock Creek, or that’s what they were using pre-Covid iirc.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 10:57:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By sylvster:

View Quote

GAP is primarily a custom rifle shop. Even their “production” rifles are essentially a custom rifle, but has a defined spec.

I’m curious what issue Seekins is having that you are alluding to. Not being able to produce enough rifles for demand is about the only thing I’ve heard. I’ve even been trying to find one of their SP-10 builder kits for almost 14months.
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 5:59:47 PM EDT
[#9]
The 6.5CM do not function properly with the gas system. The length of the gas tube is too short from what I understand. I saw a picture of one that was fixed by Seekins. The handguard is to short and the gas block is exposed.
Link Posted: 3/2/2022 12:14:09 PM EDT
[#10]
I had my SP10 back to me in about 10 days after I sent it in due to factory ammo blowing primers.  They fixed the issue, and didn’t even question, or try to work around the problem.  It was an immediate fix on their part and I couldn’t be happier.  

They might have a few QC/QA issues, but if you are unlucky enough to receive something that is out of spec they are eager to correct the situation.

They have a strong name for a reason, and they protect the reputation
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top