Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/13/2015 11:40:57 PM EDT
I am current building my first long range rifle and need help with the chassis system.  I am a big fan of two chassis systems: Killer Innoviation Orias and the XLR Element.  I am building a 6.5 creedmore with an Defiance Tactical action, Bartlein Barrel, and Jewell/Timney trigger.(still deciding)  I like the look of the Orias system and the new flouting lug system but the price is a little high.  I can currently get an Orias for the same price as the XLR Element without the butt stock.  I am leaning towards the Orias system with the XLR tactical butt stock.  Whats the pros and cons of both and what are you guys running and why?  

Thanks

Link Posted: 12/14/2015 12:00:18 AM EDT
[#1]
I have the McRees Precision.  Very nice and well built.

Because of the weight I'm using the shorter version.

Link Posted: 12/14/2015 2:06:47 PM EDT
[#2]
First I've heard of the Killer Innovations but it looks to be a nice setup.

I've owned all three XLR chassis' and still own a Carbon and Evolution.  I have nothing but good things to say about Kyle and his chassis systems.  My Evolution has been beat to hell and back and is still going strong.  XLR has always been quick to respond if I had any questions or needed anything, buy with confidence.

Link Posted: 2/16/2016 8:29:39 PM EDT
[#3]
You will be very happy with the Killer Innovations/Mega Arms Orias chassis, I'm very happy with mine.
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 11:47:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By AR10Gunner:
You will be very happy with the Killer Innovations/Mega Arms Orias chassis, I'm very happy with mine.http://i.imgur.com/ufD218W.jpg
View Quote

That's very good looking, AR10Gunner.  

And I'm very happy with my Savage FLCP-K in it's Element chassis from XLR Industries.

Well done on that one.  What's it weigh in at, as pictured?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top