Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/6/2015 4:52:12 PM EDT
I recently purchased a XCR Compact Tactical in .223. I took it out yesterday and put about 50 rounds through it. I've got to say that it does shoot great.

I do have a few questions though. How can i tell if it's got the 40x or X-mark pro? The paper that came attached to the rifle says X-mark pro while the Remington website says it comes with a 40x trigger. I had a SPS Tactical in .308 that I sold due to ammo cost a while back. It had an x-mark pro and that trigger was way lighter after adjusting it than the trigger on this rifle.

I don't plan on upgrading anything else on this rifle except maybe a better trigger. What do you recommend?

Here are a couple pics of my stepson shooting yesterday…

Link Posted: 3/6/2015 11:13:18 PM EDT
[#1]
If it's silver  and the trigger housing is aluminum it is a x-mark pro.
Link Posted: 3/7/2015 5:03:08 PM EDT
[#2]
should be x mark pro:
http://www.remington.com/products/firearms/tactical/centerfire-tactical/model-700-xcr-compact-tactical.aspx

my XCR CT has a serrated battle trigger which is f'ing nice... no need to mess with a good thing.  breaks like an icicle.
Link Posted: 3/7/2015 7:30:22 PM EDT
[#3]
You don't put safety glasses on your kid when shooting?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top