Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 9
Posted: 10/20/2016 12:44:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: akethan]
Since the MOA Challenge entry thread is getting clogged up with questions and comments I thought we had better get an official discussion thread.

So feel free to post your nonofficial targets here along with any questions or comments.

Remember this is still a tech thread so no trolling, call outs or GD style behavior. Please play nice or you will be locked out of this forum.

Basic rules, targets and divisions.

Keep it simple 5 shot groups, 5 groups per target

1 MOA = 100 Yards = 1.047"
––––––––-50 Yards = 0.5235"
––––––––-25 Yards = 0.26175"

Top 25 for each division

Separate list of 1 MOA shooters and a separate list for .5 MOA shooters.

REMEMBER this, all 5 groups of 5 shots must AVERAGE 1 MOA to make the list and claim the title of being a 1 MOA shooter.

Doing one .99" group and four 1.5" groups does not equal a 1 MOA shooter, it means you got lucky once and you are a 1.398 MOA shooter (assuming a 100 yard target)

This is a challenge but don't be afraid to try it out and post, every possible rifle style has been listed with a category and a distance. It's all in good fun and to be honest about your abilities.

With that in mind here are the rules.

1. ONE sheet of paper, 8.5”x11” preferred and it MUST HAVE ALL 5 targets.

Meaning 1 sheet of paper with FIVE targets. NO INDIVIDUAL TARGETS. THEY WILL NOT COUNT.

2. On that 1 sheet of paper with 5 targets you shoot 5 groups of 5 shots each. (In one day)

3. Each group is measured OUTSIDE GREASE RING TO OUTSIDE GREASE RING with calipers (preferred) or tape rule in inches. Then subtract the diameter of one bullet IE if your shooting a .223 and your 5 shot group measures 1.13" you will subtract 0.224" to get a group of 0.906". If you are shooting a .22lr you will subtract 0.223", for a 308 you will subtract 0.308" (Remember- the more precise your measurement the better)

Some common measurements:
.172" - .17 HMR
.223" - .22 Short, Long, Long Rifle
.224" - .223 Remington, .22 WMR, .22 Hornet
.243" - .243 Winchester
.284" - 7mm-08 Remington, 7mm Mag
.308" - .308 Winchester, .30-06, .300 Mag
.311" - 7.62x39 Soviet, .303 British
.338" - .338 Mag

4. NO MECHANICAL REST/SLED, NO VICE OR SIMILAR DEVICE THAT SUPPORTS THE ENITRE RIFLE, NO SHOOTING JACKETS, NO STRAPPING THE GUN INTO ANYTHING, NO LARGE REAR SANDBAG ** OR REST. SHOOTER MUST HAVE POSITIVE CONTROL OF RIFLE.

THE POINT IS TO SEE HOW GOOD YOU SHOOT, NOT HOW WELL YOU CAN MOUNT IT IN A MACHINE.

5. OK TO USE sandbag, rest, ruck, bipod, rock with a hat, sling etc. on forearm of the rifle.

**Will be OK to use a small rear sandbag (ie: sand sock or squeeze bag) or bean bag that must require constant hand pressure to maintain hold on target.

IE. Can NOT sandbag gun in place. Shooter must maintain positive control of rifle. No formed or V-shaped rests/bags

Some approved bags

Triad Red Tac

Triad Wedgie

CrossTac Squeeze bag

Accuracy First shooting bag

6. Shooting position is up to you, sitting, standing, prone.

7. Posting:

1st picture of target set at the range you are shooting. If you are shooting more than one rifle at the same range using the same pic is okay.

2nd picture with 5 groups of 5 shots each, next to them write down group size.

3rd picture with calipers (or tape rule) left in place over BEST group.

4th picture of rifle and shooting setup (ie. Sandbag, prone and so on). Post all4 pics and also type in the post your 5 group sizes and what the average is. IE. .99”, 1.5”, 1.5”, 1.5”, 1.5” add them up, equals 6.99” and divide by five. So 6.99/5 = 1.398”

You can use the MOA formula, either way I will check the math and post the MOA on the result list.

For those of you who would like to use ontarget,   http://ontargetshooting.com/

Also type up specs of your rifle and ammo IE. Rem 700 with 168gr Federal SMK or Colt AR15 18" with Wolf 55gr FMJ or AK with 125gr Hand Loads PLEASE INCLUDE AMMO USED

*** Please include result at the end of your post in the final format:

Division you wish to be listed under with range, User_Name: Rifle Manufacturer and caliber - notable customizations- Scope- Ammo. Groups: 1"/2"/3"/4"/5" = avg. 3" = .287 MOA

If you do not post in this format or leave anything out your post will not be included.

8. In each division you can only have your name up once per gun. Meaning that if you shoot the Iron Sight 22lr with your 10/22 and average a 1.65” group and lets say place 4th. If you use that same gun and do worse, even if you would place better then someone else it will not count for your group. Best group counts.

Now if you then shoot Iron Sight 22lr with your M&P 15-22 and shoot better, say 1.25” average groups and place 2nd. Both that score and the 10/22 score will remain. Different guns will be allowed for different group rankings within a division. Best group counts.

This also goes for the 1 MOA list. Meaning only your best MOA will be ranked on the 1 MOA list BUT if you also shoot 1 MOA or less with a different rifle, that will also count and your name will be added to the list for each different rifle you shoot 1 MOA or less with.

9. Remember, this is NOT a Bullseye challenge, it's a Groups challenge.

10. Any and all ammo is fine I don't care if you use Factory loads or your super secret Hand Load that Moses gave you.

11. Ties in average will go to the shooter with the smallest group.

Service Division (AR/AK/FAL/M1A1 etc style weapons)
Iron sights at 50 yards

Non-Magnified Optic at 50 yards

SPR Division (AR/AK/FAL/M1A etc WITH magnified optics) **See rule 5
100 yards

Bolt Division with magnified optics (any precision gun) ** See rule 5
100 yards

And for cheapness a 22lr Division

Any 22lr rifle with iron sights at 25 yards

Any 22lr rifle with non-magnified optic at 50 yards

Any 22lr rifle with magnified optic at 50 yards

Any 22lr rifle with magnified optic at 100 yards

Misc Small Bore Division
Any .17HMR/.17HM2/.17Fireball/.22WMR/.22 Hornet etc etc etc with any sighting system (Irons/nonmagnified/magnified) at 100 yards **See Rule 5

Unlimited Division
Catch-all class for anyone wishing to use a lead-sled, large sandbag set-up, or other assisting device prohibited from the other classes. 50yd minimum for non magnified optic rifles and 100 yd minimum for magnified optics of all calibers. Does not qualify you for MOA shooter list, but will be recognized as an MOA rifle owner. Further more if you have shot the same setup and are listed in a class you will not be eligible for unlimited. Let's not turn this into a full blown bench rest shoot.

Click to download target
Downloadable target

Small BFL Target

Modified 1MOA All Day Target MUAD hosted

MOA BFL Grid target  LaRue hosted.

MOA formula

How many MOA equal 2 inches at 200 yards?
(inches / yards) x 100 = MOA
(2 inches / 200 yards) x 100 = 1 MOA

This is for those that want to put up an honest effort and show what they can do!

If you post a placeholder for a future attempt, be sure and notify me if you are not updated!

If entries start coming in and you post your results back on an earlier page, I might miss it if you don't point it out.
Link Posted: 12/9/2016 9:22:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Will816:
I tried the 1 MOA challenge last weekend and it just didn't come together. The first group clocked in at just a hair under an inch (0.957", 0.91 MOA), and they just opened up from there. A number of contributing factors to my disappointing groups: Brand new barrel (30 rounds fired prior to MOA challenge attempt, possibly could improve accuracy as round count climbs), -7 degrees and numb fingers, heavy snow fall, etc. I hate blaming things, but it is what it is. I was just dead set on trying it and picked a bad day. Hopefully soon I'll give it a try on a better day.

Rifle is a Mk12 Holland clone, 16" Douglas 1/7 5.56 barrel from HCS, Mk262 Mod 1 77gr SMK ammo. When I try this again I may do it with handloads, either topped with the same 77gr SMK's with cannelure or 77gr Bergers. And I'll probably do it from a portable bench.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/213943/IMG-1394-103540.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/213943/IMG-1395-103542.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/213943/IMG-1397-103545.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/213943/IMG-1347-103547.JPG
View Quote

harsh conditions to be shooting in for sure. congratulations for posting honest group results!
Link Posted: 12/10/2016 2:07:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Lennyo really incredible shooting with your ruger.  Im pretty impressed by it.  I messed around with my buddy hoovers over veterans day and kind of want one for myself.
Link Posted: 12/10/2016 2:12:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By America:
Lennyo really incredible shooting with your ruger.  Im pretty impressed by it.  I messed around with my buddy hoovers over veterans day and kind of want one for myself.
View Quote

This indeed.
Link Posted: 12/10/2016 2:21:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks. Really the rifle does the work. I love how all recoil load is directly in line, not transferred through recoil lug or action screws.

I will note one thing: this rifle likes to free recoil. That means I put minimal pressure on the butt from my shoulder. This is the opposite of how you're supposed to shoot, but that's what it likes. The bottom group (and largest) is with preload like how I shoot all my other guns.
Link Posted: 12/10/2016 2:22:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By winddummy82:

harsh conditions to be shooting in for sure. congratulations for posting honest group results!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
I tried the 1 MOA challenge last weekend and it just didn't come together. The first group clocked in at just a hair under an inch (0.957", 0.91 MOA), and they just opened up from there. A number of contributing factors to my disappointing groups: Brand new barrel (30 rounds fired prior to MOA challenge attempt, possibly could improve accuracy as round count climbs), -7 degrees and numb fingers, heavy snow fall, etc. I hate blaming things, but it is what it is. I was just dead set on trying it and picked a bad day. Hopefully soon I'll give it a try on a better day.

Rifle is a Mk12 Holland clone, 16" Douglas 1/7 5.56 barrel from HCS, Mk262 Mod 1 77gr SMK ammo. When I try this again I may do it with handloads, either topped with the same 77gr SMK's with cannelure or 77gr Bergers. And I'll probably do it from a portable bench.

"Stalingrad" style, under those condition, very respectable
Link Posted: 12/10/2016 2:36:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Lennyo3034:
Thanks. Really the rifle does the work. I love how all recoil load is directly in line, not transferred through recoil lug or action screws.

I will note one thing: this rifle likes to free recoil. That means I put minimal pressure on the butt from my shoulder. This is the opposite of how you're supposed to shoot, but that's what it likes. The bottom group (and largest) is with preload like how I shoot all my other guns.
View Quote

Interesting, I've been wanting to shoot one of those since they came out.

Phenomenal shooting and loads. Have you shot any of the 140 grain ELD from Hornady?
Link Posted: 12/10/2016 8:40:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By billyhill:

View All Quotes

I concur
Link Posted: 12/11/2016 11:53:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Dayum, Lenny.

If you get under 0.3, I think the rifle should get it's own thread. From initial impressions and results, to tuning, rebuilding, taking #1, and then topping that.
Link Posted: 12/12/2016 12:21:25 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Mister_H:

Interesting, I've been wanting to shoot one of those since they came out.

Phenomenal shooting and loads. Have you shot any of the 140 grain ELD from Hornady?
View Quote

I've tried factory loaded 140 ELD and my rifle did not like it at all. Furthermore, after shooting it and trying to load the brass, I found that primer pockets were loose after just one firing. Not sure if it was because I have a minimal headspace chamber or that lot or what.

I did try handloaded 140 ELD the same day as my most recent target. Only loaded 5 rounds but they went into a group right at .5 MOA. Might be worth revisiting.
Link Posted: 12/12/2016 12:14:23 PM EDT
[#10]

View All Quotes

Thanks guys. It was rough but fun
Link Posted: 12/12/2016 12:28:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 12/12/2016 8:02:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Old_Painless:

As you may know, I believe shooting stuff is fun.  But your pics sure don't look like much fun to me.
View All Quotes

Thanks guys. It was rough but fun

As you may know, I believe shooting stuff is fun.  But your pics sure don't look like much fun to me.

I like things to hurt a little bit

Plus, it never hurts to be able to shoot under austere conditions. This hunting season was a prime example, it took a lot of mental fortitude to get through the crappy cold, wet, snowy and rainy stuff thrown our way this year.
Link Posted: 12/12/2016 11:11:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 12/13/2016 12:27:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Bearcat24] [#14]

It was 70 degrees in Texas today.
View Quote

It was 5 degrees today in Minnesota. Heat wave
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 10:27:00 PM EDT
[#15]
Just a question for OP and/or @Old_Painless

For a long while I was in 2nd place (behind Old_Painless) in the 22lr/50yd/optics and now for some reason I'm in 1st

I don't know all the stipulations here, but I no longer have this rifle in the configuration as it was for the challenge as the barrel,trigger, and scope have all been changed.  If this is why Old_Painless is not now in 1st place please feel free to drop me off too.

This was all good fun and thank you guys for making it go!
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 10:02:14 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 4/1/2017 6:11:00 PM EDT
[#17]
Tag. Hoping to give this a shot (or 25) tomorrow.
Link Posted: 4/1/2017 9:36:42 PM EDT
[#18]
Is there a new thread for 2017?
Link Posted: 4/1/2017 9:40:38 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 4/1/2017 10:51:02 PM EDT
[#20]
Nope, this is it.  Shoot your best.
View All Quotes
Is there a new thread for 2017?
Nope, this is it.  Shoot your best.
Shot a pretty decent entry with factory ammo 4 months ago, I was just asking because the thread hadn't been updated.
Link Posted: 4/2/2017 9:21:41 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 4/2/2017 7:14:00 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 4/2/2017 7:19:17 PM EDT
[#23]
BTW, to avoid confusion, this is the One MOA Discussion thread.  It is for shooting the bull about equipment.

The shooting thread is here:  http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_16_17/51_--ARFCOM-1-MOA-ALL-DAY-LONG--Challenge-.html

Sorry for any confusion.
View All Quotes

Shot a pretty decent entry with factory ammo 4 months ago, I was just asking because the thread hadn't been updated.
BTW, to avoid confusion, this is the One MOA Discussion thread.  It is for shooting the bull about equipment.

The shooting thread is here:  http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_16_17/51_--ARFCOM-1-MOA-ALL-DAY-LONG--Challenge-.html

Sorry for any confusion.
I'm tracking, I shot a sub .5 moa entry with factory ammo on new years day and was wondering if there was a new thread since that one hasn't been updated in 4 months, maybe longer.
Link Posted: 4/28/2017 8:30:34 PM EDT
[#24]
So where are all these 1/2 MOA Tikkas? Not trying to call them out, but I keep hearing about how amazing accuracy is out of them, but no recent takers.

I bought a T3x Stainless Lite and it shoots 1.25-1.50 MOA 3 shot groups. Acceptable for hunting but nothing special. Obviously the CTR should be more accurate, but I'm just looking for groups. I've had people tell me their CTR shoots sub .1 MOA but obviously could not back that up.

Honestly if I knew my rifle shot the way it does before buying (purchased new), I would have bought a Remington receiver and built something off a Remage for close to the same price.
Link Posted: 4/28/2017 9:08:51 PM EDT
[#25]

I'm tracking, I shot a sub .5 moa entry with factory ammo on new years day and was wondering if there was a new thread since that one hasn't been updated in 4 months, maybe longer.
View Quote
I must have missed it last time I updated.  IM always works.
Link Posted: 4/28/2017 9:32:51 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Lennyo3034:
So where are all these 1/2 MOA Tikkas? Not trying to call them out, but I keep hearing about how amazing accuracy is out of them, but no recent takers.

I bought a T3x Stainless Lite and it shoots 1.25-1.50 MOA 3 shot groups. Acceptable for hunting but nothing special. Obviously the CTR should be more accurate, but I'm just looking for groups. I've had people tell me their CTR shoots sub .1 MOA but obviously could not back that up.

Honestly if I knew my rifle shot the way it does before buying (purchased new), I would have bought a Remington receiver and built something off a Remage for close to the same price.
View Quote
Yeah that is pretty meh, compared to my experience with Tikka.

I've shot 5 different Tikka rifles and they have all averaged MOA or better 5 shot groups. Only my 260 CTR can get close to the 1/2 mark though, with the rest falling in the .7 - 1.0 range. I imagine most

claiming 1/2 MOA are full of it.

I'll shoot the MOA challenge with all three of my Tikkas when I get home next month.
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 11:49:03 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By bionic589:

Yeah that is pretty meh, compared to my experience with Tikka.

I've shot 5 different Tikka rifles and they have all averaged MOA or better 5 shot groups. Only my 260 CTR can get close to the 1/2 mark though, with the rest falling in the .7 - 1.0 range. I imagine most

claiming 1/2 MOA are full of it.

I'll shoot the MOA challenge with all three of my Tikkas when I get home next month.
View Quote
I am glad I read this before purchasing a Tikka.  My Sako TRG-42 is on the MOA challenge, at .7 MOA or so.  I do not think I am shooting the .338 LM very well though as I am still getting used to it and my reloads are kinda of shitty.  I was hoping to find more TRGs on the list as well.  So you guys need to trade in your Tikkas for a TRG and try this challenge again.  
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 11:13:24 AM EDT
[#28]
Please properly post your entry like below.  

Boltgun Division 100 yards, Mister_H:R700 Bartlien 6.5cm 1/8 twist, Leupold mk6 3-18x, Hornady 140grn ELD, Groups: .667/.526/.340/.424/.430 = avg. .477 = .4556 MOA
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 12:45:50 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 5/2/2017 3:52:39 PM EDT
[#30]
What's the general consensus on bipods versus front rests when using an AR for bench shooting groups and accuracy testing reloads?  I have a Caldwell rest (the mini front one) that I can dial up and down quite accurately for a good position so I've been using that but I have a Harris bipod as well.  I should've shot them back to back last time I was out to see which one felt better and shot better but I always assumed the rest was better for shooting off a bench.
Link Posted: 5/2/2017 7:26:32 PM EDT
[#31]
I don't think it makes much difference in this case since your rear rest is not fixed.
Link Posted: 5/3/2017 3:24:20 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By akethan:
I don't think it makes much difference in this case since your rear rest is not fixed.
View Quote
I'm using a squeeze bag for the rear.  (Midway's which is really nice for the price in case you were wondering)
Link Posted: 5/6/2017 5:18:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mossberg] [#33]
Can someone with the on target software check my group sizes for me? I'm new to this moa game and I'd like to see if I've got the measuring roughly correct. 223 rem at 100 yards.

Link Posted: 5/6/2017 5:46:56 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Mossberg:
Can someone with the on target software check my group sizes for me? I'm new to this moa game and I'd like to see if I've got the measuring roughly correct. 223 rem at 100 yards.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/319115/20170506-171656-202901.jpg
View Quote
I did this quickly:

Link Posted: 5/6/2017 6:03:09 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Defender3:

I did this quickly:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/52736/MOA1-202911.jpg
View Quote
Thank you kindly sir. Looks like a windows pc or calipers will be a good idea for me, among other things.
Link Posted: 5/6/2017 6:32:08 PM EDT
[#36]
Thank you kindly sir. Looks like a windows pc or calipers will be a good idea for me, among other things.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Defender3:

I did this quickly:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/52736/MOA1-202911.jpg
FWIW - For the price of calipers you could buy the program.
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 7:11:15 AM EDT
[Last Edit: HighpowerRifleBrony] [#37]
Reminder that there is no "MOA or less" requirement to post your results.

Get on the board, and try to improve your standing.
"It was, after all, a rifle range, one of those peeling, flaking, sagging, yet grand places where men have always gathered to plunk themselves down before a piece of paper with a black circle imprinted on it and discover the secrets of their own rifles and their own selves." - Point Of Impact
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 12:55:38 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 6/2/2017 11:39:20 AM EDT
[#39]
Has anyone shot this with 73 ELDs or 70 RDFs? I've seen some great individual groups but nothing showing rifles shoot them well consistently.

I'm looking to switch from the 77TMKs as my throats erosion has increased jump and and I don't have mag space to chase lands.
Link Posted: 6/2/2017 6:28:19 PM EDT
[#40]
Lenny, I have only worked with them in one rifle with two powders, no seating deputy work. MOA was possible. This is a 2/3moa rifle at best.1/9" twist.
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 10:26:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: LaRue_Tactical] [#41]
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 11:13:44 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By LaRue_Tactical:
Is it me, or has the 1MOA action slowed down dramatically ?  
The first post on this page was from last fall and first post on the current page in the 1MOA was from last fall.
Slackers ...

View Quote
Winter be cold, Yo.  
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 1:26:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Lennyo3034] [#43]
The first post on this page was from last fall and first post on the current page in the 1MOA was from last fall.
Slackers ...

View Quote
All my barrels that I first shot the challenge with are either burnt out or well on their way so they are not as accurate as before.

Putting a 18" stealth barrel into an Aero M4e1 upper to test out. Have all the parts, just need the time.

Ps. Make a large frame barrel in 6mm creedmoor with 1-7 twist for 110 SMK and I promise there will be a new entry.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 2:15:36 AM EDT
[#44]
I was gonna make some excuses, but it.
I have to back out to the range this week, I'll take the carbine and make a square. 25gr Varget under 53gr VMAX seem to be spot on call. Maybe I can scare some more shooters up, or shame them out.
Link Posted: 6/17/2017 4:51:12 AM EDT
[#45]
Shoot moar.
Link Posted: 7/16/2017 11:19:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SpeyRod] [#46]
Slackers ...

View Quote
Work is a bitch! I m working on an entry for the 20" stealth barrel I bought. I am doing my final testing with 22.5 of varget and 21.4 of 8208xbr. I shot the challenge with the varget load yesterday. Two fliers opened my average up to .861. I think this barrel is good for a top ten entry. I just need the time to get it done. After we are back from vacation I'll work on it.

Did I miss something? I thought entries needed to be on one sheet. I just cruised the last page of the challenge thread and I am confused...
Link Posted: 7/17/2017 5:10:33 PM EDT
[#47]
Slackers ...

View Quote
Had to move for my new job. Lost my private range as a result. I finally got my FOID card from the PRI, so MrsExcatm and I will be shooting again soon. Hopefully get a few more entries posted then.
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 11:00:05 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 7/27/2017 10:16:46 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 10:29:06 AM EDT
[#50]
18" 6.5 Grendel  with some custom McCourt 120 Bergers ... I see 1 MOA  possibilities

http://www.larue.com/media/img/image7.jpg
View Quote
Nice.  I need to get out and put some rounds through my new 260 barrel.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top