Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/18/2022 6:58:41 PM EDT
Does anyone know how to contact the owners of the "Shooter" ballistic app?  I installed "Shooter" on my iPhone today, from the App Store, $9.99, and I just cannot figure out how to get it running.  Evidently I need to register it in order to begin but I've had no success and the Operation Manual has no answers to how to register or seek assistance.  I don't know what I've done to make it unhappy, I'm as tech savvy as your average Joe, but this has got me stumped.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 11:41:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Rex_Allen] [#1]
I don’t use that app but… Here is the link to the developer site.

Email for the dev is at the bottom of the page.

ETA: User manual link
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 11:12:05 AM EDT
[Last Edit: CatBacker] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Rex_Allen:
I don’t use that app but… Here is the link to the developer site.
Email for the dev is at the bottom of the page.
ETA: User manual link
View Quote

Thanks for your help.  I found that document same day I posted my note.  Crickets...
That said, perseverance did pay off and I got the app working eventually.  I don't know whether it was my tinkering or someone behind the scenes.  Either way, they could sure be a little more detailed in their instructions for "registering" the app.  As in something rather than nothing
Link Posted: 1/23/2022 8:09:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/23/2022 10:07:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By cruze5:
i still have the app on my iphone but rarely use it.
the account was only to sync your data to the cloud.  and you have to login with it each time it doesn't appear to save it...
you create a firearm.    then your load data.   then it gives you the output data
what part are you stuck on?
View Quote

Thank you, I think I'm good now.  Clearly, I made something harder than it needed to be.  That said (FWIW) I've yet to receive a response of any sort from the email I sent to the address specified in the user guide.
Link Posted: 1/23/2022 10:23:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top