Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/4/2018 9:57:38 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/8/2018 9:14:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By cruze5:
been reloading on and off the past 10 years for my rifles on a RCBS rockchucker.   223, 308, 260, 300WM.

last weekend the primer arm broke so i am unable to use it for priming.    i had actually forgot i emailed them.. last week, just got an email they are sending me about a primer arm at no charge
View Quote

I've broken a few. That's why the bench primer is so popular. I like the hand primer unit's that way I feel the pockets better.  But both Big Green and Big Red have excellent customer service.
Link Posted: 6/8/2018 9:30:04 AM EDT
[#2]
That's why I keep buying RCBS... they are always top notch when it comes to support after the fact.
Link Posted: 6/8/2018 1:29:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By tctlrld:
That's why I keep buying RCBS... they are always top notch when it comes to support after the fact.
View Quote
Yep, and mostly their shit works as well...which is why I own a bunch of it....

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/13/2018 3:13:44 AM EDT
[#4]
They are a superb company. I’ve had parts replacements from them free of charge, shipping included, to the U.K.
Link Posted: 6/13/2018 7:21:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Yep, I've got a rock chucker and a pro2000, they've sent me free parts in the past.
Link Posted: 6/7/2022 5:19:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top