Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 8/5/2017 4:49:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: popnfresh]
LINK FOR FIRMWARE TO USE APP DOWNLOAD V1.2.0
App for Android https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.labradarmobileapp

Simple
I unzipped firmware file to my PC
I copied fwA.bin and fwB.bin to me Labradar SD card
Installed card into the Labradar and powdered it on, it pretty much immediately showed the new firmware version on the Labradar screen.

Installed app on phone(bluetooth on, don't pair at this point)
opened app, tapped on the circle arrows
It found the Labradar and connected
Selected the Labradar(Known Devices) and there you go.

Drag left edge to right to get to the settings screen. Pretty self explanatory from there.

When disconnected I can start the app and under "Known Memories" I can see all of my shot data.

Took all three out today to compare readings. I already knew the Labradar and Magnetospeed agreed but wanted to check the Shooting Chrony against them. I am sure I will never touch the Shooting Chrony again but was curious nonetheless.

I did 20 shots of 168CCs with the .308 and 15 shots of 140 Hybrids with the Grendel. The "CORRECTED" means the velocity is corrected for 3 yards from the muzzle.

I find it interesting that all three agreed on which shot was fastest and which was slowest considering the ES is fairly small.

.......30 CALIBER 20 SHOT

LABRAD...MAGNET..SHOOTING c
...2552...2552.....2512 min
...2576...2574.....2538 max
-------------------------------------
MX 2576...2574.....2538 CORRECTED 2544
MN 2552...2552.....2512 CORRECTED 2518
AV  2563...2561.....2523 CORRECTED 2529
SD 7 ........7 ........8
ES 24 ......22 ......26

.......26 CALIBER 15 SHOT

LABRAD...MAGNET..SHOOTING C
...2502...2502....2478 max
...2478...2477....2453 min
-----------------------------------
MX 2502...2502....2478 CORRECTED 2482
MN 2478...2477....2453 CORRECTED 2457
AV 2488...2489....2464 CORRECTED 2468
SD 7 ......7 ........7
ES 24 ....25 .......25

The Shooting Chrony is about 1- 1.5% slow but is pretty good at determining the velocity quality of a load....too bad the set up can be a pain compared to the other two.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 8:04:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Fun stuff . . . 'grats on getting all 105 readings
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 8:09:39 PM EDT
[#2]
popnfresh;

Thanx for the side by side comparison.  I have a Shooting Chrony Alpha Master.  Had her out today.  I live in Florida.  Temp was ~95 with 1,000,000% humidity.  I thought I would melt like the Wicked Witch of the West...  I'm just getting into distance shooting and am currently working on laying the ground work...  Chrony work outs included...  I was at a proper range complete with multiple range officers and multiple shooters...  Chrony set up and take down was a ROYAL PITA today.  LabRadar looks tempting.  I'm trying to wrap my head around that price for a chronograph...  It's a slow process...
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 8:57:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Reorx:
popnfresh;

Thanx for the side by side comparison.  I have a Shooting Chrony Alpha Master.  Had her out today.  I live in Florida.  Temp was ~95 with 1,000,000% humidity.  I thought I would melt like the Wicked Witch of the West...  I'm just getting into distance shooting and am currently working on laying the ground work...  Chrony work outs included...  I was at a proper range complete with multiple range officers and multiple shooters...  Chrony set up and take down was a ROYAL PITA today.  LabRadar looks tempting.  I'm trying to wrap my head around that price for a chronograph...  It's a slow process...
View Quote
Yeah, it is a bit spendy, I performed some mental gymnastics and funny math to rationalize the purchase. Convinced myself I couldn't afford not to buy it. 

The Shooting Chrony will work, it will get you to the target. I went to the Magnetospeed because I got sick of setting up the Shooting Chrony. 

I got the Labradar to save time and ammo when I am actually shooting long range. Time and ammo spent getting velocity data and zero data for several loads will be cut in half or more with the Labradar vs. Magnetospeed.
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 9:05:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: popnfresh] [#4]
Originally Posted By Twoboxer:
Fun stuff . . . 'grats on getting all 105 readings
View Quote
 The Labradar hasn't missed a shot yet....I've setup the Shooting Chrony a thousand times and it rarely misses a shot, I really can't complain much about it other than set up time. 
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 10:26:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Reorx] [#5]
Originally Posted By popnfresh:
 The Labradar hasn't missed a shot yet....I've setup the Shooting Chrony a thousand times and it rarely misses a shot, I really can't complain much about it other than set up time. 
View Quote
Speaking of missing shots...  I tried to chronograph a string of 15 shots today at the range...  only got 12 of the 15.  That's a capture rate of 80% and it's workable to get velocity data to put into a ballistic calculator.  My concern is later on when I am doing load development, dropping a shot or a few in a row can reek havoc with my data...  OCW interpretation for the newbie is like reading tea leaves...  I hope to use chono data to assist the process...  with dropped shots, it's like reading tea leaves with some of the leaves missing!!!  We'll see how it all works out when I give it try...
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 7:02:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Good stuff popnfresh.
Magnetospeed entry level is $159 @ Midway today. My entry level Magnetospeed works fine. I get a .5 mil 11:00 poi shift with the bayou on my 308. I get about half that on my creedmoor.
Going to test my second set of hand loads today.
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 6:16:03 PM EDT
[#7]
The ease of setup with a Labradar is something to be experienced.

This morning I was at Fullbore practice at my club, and the match director handed me his Labradar to test.

I set it about 6in back from my 6.5CM muzzle, aimed it in general direction of my 600yd target.

It picked up every one of my shots, ~12.

Then I stopped firing and set it up for my shooting partner, setup time <1min. Picked up all his shots

Another shooter saw me with it and asked could I chrono for for him, I said sure.

Had him set up in <1min and recorded his last 5 shots.

Keep in mind this is an active firing line with multiple rifles going off, and I am moving back and forth setting up the LR for the different shooters rifles, Just set up and got velocities.

I already own a Magnetospeed V3, and the setup time on the LR makes it seem tedious, which is what the MS did to my Pro Chrono when I first got it.

Will have to see.

SY
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 7:19:03 AM EDT
[#8]
 I hope to use chono data to assist the process...  with dropped shots, it's like reading tea leaves with some of the leaves missing!!!  We'll see how it all works out when I give it try...
View Quote
Be sure to use the sun screens, make sure it is straight, centered over the middle of the sensors and far enough away from the muzzle blast.
It is hard to do all that when others are waiting for you.

I shoot prone so I set the Chrony on a 4x4 and use tent stakes to hold it in place. I always place it 12 feet away, always use sun screens, make sure the rear rod show the same spacing with the front rods. The rear rods are farther away so they should appear to fit evenly between the front rods if the Chrony is straight.
I zoom back to low power on the scope and sight on the center of the sensor lens, then raise up to my target to see if the line of sight is centered over the sensors. It is a bit time consuming.
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 7:46:21 AM EDT
[#9]
this is excellent information, thanks for putting this up for the rest of us
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 7:56:09 AM EDT
[#10]
Be sure to use the sun screens (check...), make sure it is straight (check...), centered over the middle of the sensors and far enough away from the muzzle blast (check, 10 feet (measured)).
It is hard to do all that when others are waiting for you. Roger that!
View Quote
Thanx for the info!    I think I already do all that but maybe I need to pay closer attention to details...

I shoot prone as well and have a 2x4 and 2 (short) tripods (different heights) to assist with getting the correct height of the chrono...  At the range that I was at, the lay of the land slopes down as it goes away from my shooting position necessitating the use of a short tripod to mount the chrono on to get the height right.
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 8:13:41 AM EDT
[#11]
Thanx for the info!    I think I already do all that but maybe I need to pay closer attention to details...

I shoot prone as well and have a 2x4 and 2 (short) tripods (different heights) to assist with getting the correct height of the chrono...  At the range that I was at, the lay of the land slopes down as it goes away from my shooting position necessitating the use of a short tripod to mount the chrono on to get the height right.
View Quote
Tripod is fine it is just that wind or muzzle blast can move the Chromy out of alignment....depending on how solid the tripod is. I had a piece of crap one.
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 5:28:14 PM EDT
[#12]
The only times my LR has missed shots was due to being really close to the impact area and not having the the pitch of LR oriented properly and it turned out the LR was pointing too high (my fault) and when I was firing rapidly, not allowing for a few seconds between rounds for it to do its thing (again, my fault).

I shot a PRS DMR match couple of weekends back and a few guys I shoot with were able to quickly confirm their velocity the day of the match with the LR setup and even with only shooting .223s, with a clean dirt backstop we were consistently getting 75y readings with about 30% registering all the way to 100y.

Very pleased with mine and see it only getting better when a Bluetooth app is available.
Link Posted: 8/8/2017 8:25:37 AM EDT
[#13]
Thanks for the comparison popnfresh. I emailed LR a couple days ago about the blue tooth option. Comes out this month. Will be available for both android and iOS when released.
Link Posted: 8/8/2017 9:18:13 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By towerofpower94:
The only times my LR has missed shots was due to being really close to the impact area and not having the the pitch of LR oriented properly and it turned out the LR was pointing too high ...
View Quote
cheap plastic speed square helps with good setup
Link Posted: 8/8/2017 9:23:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: popnfresh] [#15]
Originally Posted By Bearcat24:
Thanks for the comparison popnfresh. I emailed LR a couple days ago about the blue tooth option. Comes out this month. Will be available for both android and iOS when released.
View Quote
That's great, wonder if it will eliminate the need to even touch the unit at all once setup?

Wonder about power draw with bluetooth on as well, using it for 3 hours straight only drains my power supply by 1/3rd so I  am sure it wont be a problem for my needs.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 9:30:52 AM EDT
[#16]
Shouldn't have to touch unit once set up. Sucks making adjustments on the stand they sell. Keeping all the info on your phone instead of at home is a big plus. Blue tooth shouldn't drain to much. I keep my blue tooth on my phone all the time without draining to the point I have to charge it during the day. I need a lower stand that will put the bottom of the unit at 1/2 inch. Range I go to uses these boards that run across the lanes to keep folks from shooting to high.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 3:09:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Bearcat24:. . . Keeping all the info on your phone instead of at home is a big plus. . . .
View Quote
Several people have said that, and I have to admit I only get parts of it.

I understand well the benefit of using the phone to control the Labradar without reaching for and touching the unit itself.

But I haven't seen much benefit in capturing today's MV data on the phone vs on the Labradar's card. Nor is using the labradar's card a barrier to having your historical data on your phone.

IMO, historical MV data isn't of much value unless accompanied by all the parameters that affect it, eg bullet data, case data, CL-COL-BTO, powder and charge, and environmental data for each variant fired that day. I'd really rather add/enter all that info using a keyboard lol.

Combining today's recorded MV data with the above by "inserting" the card into a PC isn't going to differ much from downloading from a phone, assuming no change in Labradar's data format.

Once today's MV data is merged into your historical data base (eg Excel), it's a snap to make it available on the phone. So the data base can be ready reference at the range - if you want it - regardless of how today's MV data gets into that data base.

Finally, I can't imagine doing all the things I do with my historical data files and enjoying doing it on my phone . . . at least not yet.

So I certainly will use the phone to control the Labradar, and if today's MV files are also there, yeah, I'll probably DL them rather than use the card. But the data is going to pass through my PC for heavy use and mirrored on the phone for ready reference.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 8:00:47 PM EDT
[#18]
Am hoping there app lets you input notes for that group your shooting. If not, there are free apps with spread sheet to do it. No doubt about using a computer for your data. I will always copy to my computer in case I lose my phone or it gets lost. I print all my data so I can draw a target and mark my hits to go along with the data. Controlling/changing data on the LR without touching it is what I am waiting for.
Link Posted: 8/10/2017 8:04:09 AM EDT
[Last Edit: popnfresh] [#19]
Several people have said that, and I have to admit I only get parts of it.

I understand well the benefit of using the phone to control the Labradar without reaching for and touching the unit itself.

But I haven't seen much benefit in capturing today's MV data on the phone vs on the Labradar's card. 
View Quote
I see no issue there either, I have no use for this info. I rarely  look at the data after shooting a string. 

I write down max, min, es, sd, number of shots and average  in my log book for that day and that is all you need.  I seldom archive a string with the Magnetospeed.

On a rare occasion  I will write down the series numbers for the day if there is some oddity. 

I would like the app for when I am using my PressureTrace mainly, after collecting the traces I add the velocities, the Labradar kind of sucks for going back through the shots, be handy to have it on the phone.
Link Posted: 8/10/2017 10:42:28 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 8/10/2017 11:39:14 AM EDT
[Last Edit: popnfresh] [#21]
Originally Posted By AeroE:

I used a LabRadar in New Mexico last month.  Here's my analysis of the cost -

The "break even" is 1000 to 1500 premium bullets shot across the instrument.  Just a few hundred if your time is worth anything.  Or, if the distance to the range is far enough that it's impossible to run out in a couple of minutes, shoot, find out the optical chronograph won't measure, drive home, then go back on a different day at mid day.

The set up time, let alone lack of hassle and versatility, is simply too good to pass up.  I'm planning to buy one and will probably sell my Chrony Beta Master.
View Quote
I figured 75 cent a round average 15-20 rounds saved so $11 per trip 8-10 trips a year so $100 or more saved per year on long range.

Then the other 42 weeks at the regular range where I do at least one 7-10 shot group and a 7-10 shot string for MV data with at least one rifle. So about $6 a week x 42 weeks is about $250.

So maybe $300-375 a year. I figured a couple years to pay for it.
Ha that ends up to be about 1500 rounds over two years.
Not to mention barrel life saved.

Time saving is a big plus unless you are only shooting one rifle with one load, then the Magnetospeed is about the same time spent.

Of course if you are shooting an optical chrony all you saving is time.
Link Posted: 8/10/2017 1:03:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AeroE] [#22]
Link Posted: 9/9/2017 11:01:28 PM EDT
[#23]
My cousin bought a lab radar and allows me to borrow it during load development but I plan to buy my own sometime next year. it's an invalueable tool as every round sent down range can be added data to the books, and right now updates of shooting solutions. no more worrying about shooting your chrony (i've hit the hood legs a time or two) it's more accurate and I assume in the case of the magnachronies  would effect your accuracy especially with a thinner profile barrel.
Link Posted: 9/10/2017 9:08:28 AM EDT
[#24]
Was one of the 1st people to get the lab radar when it was released. Number 0004 serial number. Can tell you its finicky but worth it. When the blue tooth app comes out, will be even better. It takes time to learn it. Trying different settings and positions. Sensitivity is a big one when someone is close to you shooting. Won't record there shot but still sets it off. Just turn down the sensitivity. The labradar is worth every penny. Not fond of the mount but looking for better options. Put a straw or something tube like in the V notch for aiming to help align to target.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 11:01:09 AM EDT
[#25]
View Quote
Unfortunately they keep saying this, and keep not delivering.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 11:10:41 AM EDT
[Last Edit: popnfresh] [#26]
Originally Posted By lazyengineer:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
End of the month........................
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 5:29:41 PM EDT
[#27]
View Quote
Believe it when i see it.
Link Posted: 9/30/2017 7:43:43 AM EDT
[#28]
Ok, this is the End of the Month and I haven't seen it yet. Just waiting on the BT app while getting my reloading setup going. I started reloading in the 60's but quit reloading (and basically shooting over 20 yrs ago) and sold everything, not guns, just reloading. Got interested in long range shooting and am getting setup, guns, reloading, and all. Last time around a chrony was a dream (Oheler 35P) and way out of the budget. Now I find the Oehler is still a dream (discontinued) but the LabRadar is available. It's amazing the software and tools that are now available now, my old brain is in overload.

May not be available (yet) but pipe dreaming: Chronograph that recorded data on each shot integrated with a target camera that recorded each shot complete with a picture and all data fed into a ballistic program. Talk about a tinkerers dream.
Link Posted: 9/30/2017 12:07:41 PM EDT
[#29]
I'll ask what may have an obvious answer, as I've only used a standard chrono...a CE Prochrono.  Isn't that lower FPS reading on the standard chrono just an indication of being a few feet out in front of the muzzle vs. the positioning of the other two Chrono's?  I'm relatively new to the chrono use and may just be ignorant of some other element at play here.

It makes me think that I haven't actually seen or read any highly detailed info about bullet velocity along the entire path of muzzle exit to POI.  I mean, my uneducated brain tells me that it's fastest out of the muzzle and slows on some kind of predictable course along its path until POI.  There's not some kind of acceleration factor or such that I'm missing here, is there?  I don't recall even having a physics class in HS and certainly didn't take it in college for my career field...LOL!  Sorry if this sounds like a newbie question, but I guess it is.  I need to do more research, but I thought I'd ask here anyway.
Link Posted: 9/30/2017 11:01:10 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 11:53:46 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By ARTNC10:
I'll ask what may have an obvious answer, as I've only used a standard chrono...a CE Prochrono.  Isn't that lower FPS reading on the standard chrono just an indication of being a few feet out in front of the muzzle vs. the positioning of the other two Chrono's?  I'm relatively new to the chrono use and may just be ignorant of some other element at play here.

It makes me think that I haven't actually seen or read any highly detailed info about bullet velocity along the entire path of muzzle exit to POI.  I mean, my uneducated brain tells me that it's fastest out of the muzzle and slows on some kind of predictable course along its path until POI.  There's not some kind of acceleration factor or such that I'm missing here, is there?  I don't recall even having a physics class in HS and certainly didn't take it in college for my career field...LOL!  Sorry if this sounds like a newbie question, but I guess it is.  I need to do more research, but I thought I'd ask here anyway.
View Quote
That is what the "corrected" velocities are. They are corrected for the distance the Shooting Chrony is from the muzzle.
The bullet slows down as soon as it leaves the muzzle.
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 12:18:34 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Zhukov:
I'm scratching my head too - I have the cheapest Chrony and sometimes I wonder if it's giving accurate readings. Part of it is my fault, as there is a lot of sensitivity to light and I wasn't as informed as I should have been. On the other hand, I'm comparing velocities for shots taken 6 months ago with identical temperatures for the same rifle and got this in March:

40.5gr: 2653
41.0gr: 2658
41.5gr: 2654
42.0gr: 2735
42.5gr: 2746

These were only 5 shots for load development. Maybe it's normal to not have much velocity difference with lower charge weights. Then I went out last Friday with the same rifle, this time 10 shots except for the 42.1 which was 5 shots:

41.5gr: 2658
41.8gr: 2680
42.1gr: 2665 (???)

So I'm a little baffled and don't know how consistent the data is.
View Quote
It could be the chrony accuracy or maybe some of the rounds were sitting in the sun, maybe lighting, maybe distance(too close).  As far as the velocity change, it looks as if you have a decent stable load between 40.5 and 41.5, nice flat velocity spread. That is what I look for when developing a load.
Link Posted: 10/11/2017 10:38:55 AM EDT
[#33]
View All Quotes
And it would be awesome if it integrates with Applied Ballistics App ..... may be wishing too hard
Link Posted: 10/11/2017 2:14:07 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By dttheliman:
And it would be awesome if it integrates with Applied Ballistics App ..... may be wishing too hard
View All Quotes
That would be pretty cool or very annoying. I think you should happy to see an app in our lifetime.
Link Posted: 10/11/2017 3:04:29 PM EDT
[#35]
That would be pretty cool or very annoying. I think you should happy to see an app in our lifetime.
View All Quotes
Obviously on demand - like the ability to import data from a series number and have it populate fps in AB - theoretically you could then dial in scope as per AB and get high % hits - says he as he backs off from the open bottle of whiskey
Link Posted: 10/11/2017 5:43:12 PM EDT
[#36]
No idea what's taking them so long for a phone app, but EVERYTHING has taken longer than expected/predicted from/by these guys. Having said that . . .

An app for the two OSs that simply controls the LabRadar should have been relatively simple given the radio is already integrated into the hardware (assuming it is integrated usefully lol). So maybe they're trying to do more than just control the chrono.

If true that's a big mistake delaying the useful in favor of the cool.

I've already got a long history with PCs, so folks who have "just" a phone are likely to feel differently. But the amount of descriptive/qualifying data one has to enter to interpret the MVs makes transferring data to the phone a minor benefit.

Interfacing with one of several phone-oriented ballistics apps seems like investing a lot of time appealing to a small audience, even though I use the AB app myself. Finally, what number should LabRadar send over . . . the last shot you fired? . . . the average of a small group you just fired? Even if they guess correctly, I'm not sure I'd be using either of those numbers. Especially when all it takes it about 5 seconds to enter the velocity *I* choose into the AB app.

JMO, just a prediction that all they are going to do is control the LabRadar and the trouble they are having is they don't have the technical staff to do that . . . or the radio's implementation is giving them an issue.
Link Posted: 10/11/2017 7:30:59 PM EDT
[#37]
No idea what's taking them so long for a phone app, but EVERYTHING has taken longer than expected/predicted from/by these guys. Having said that . . .

An app for the two OSs that simply controls the LabRadar should have been relatively simple given the radio is already integrated into the hardware (assuming it is integrated usefully lol). So maybe they're trying to do more than just control the chrono.

I've already got a long history with PCs, so folks who have "just" a phone are likely to feel differently. But the amount of descriptive/qualifying data one has to enter to interpret the MVs makes transferring data to the phone a minor benefit.

Interfacing with one of several phone-oriented ballistics apps seems like investing a lot of time appealing to a small audience, even though I use the AB app myself. Finally, what number should LabRadar send over . . . the last shot you fired? . . . the average of a small group you just fired? Even if they guess correctly, I'm not sure I'd be using either of those numbers. Especially when all it takes it about 5 seconds to enter the velocity *I* choose into the AB app.

JMO, just a prediction that all they are going to do is control the LabRadar and the trouble they are having is they don't have the technical staff to do that . . . or the radio's implementation is giving them an issue.
View Quote
Thats my prediction as well - I am good with just being able to trigger and see whats going on from my device - and as a very early adopter of labradar I bet its going to be a reflash of the Labradar code as well (which is not necessarily a bad thing) because that blue tooth code is old
Link Posted: 10/11/2017 11:13:34 PM EDT
[#38]
View All Quotes
So about that....
Link Posted: 11/7/2017 4:38:31 PM EDT
[#39]
I performed some mental gymnastics and funny math to rationalize the purchase. Convinced myself I couldn't afford not to buy it. 
View Quote
Care to share?
I am in the same boat and need some help.

Pretty sure I'll pull the trigger on one when Brownells runs the next 10% off deal (I don't recall seeing them excluded in previous coupons)
Link Posted: 11/7/2017 6:13:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: towerofpower94] [#40]
Originally Posted By Bubbatheredneck:
Care to share?

Pretty sure I'll pull the trigger on one when Brownells runs the next 10% off deal (I don't recall seeing them excluded in previous coupons)
View All Quotes
I performed some mental gymnastics and funny math to rationalize the purchase. Convinced myself I couldn't afford not to buy it. 
Care to share?

The ability to get a more accurate BC for your round was of interest to me. Myself and a few others I've let use my LR have confirmed or corrected the BC figure we apply to a bullet in our ballistic calculator based on downrange readings given by the LR.

No other chrono can do that without putting it at risk of a bullet strike downrange, and even then you're only getting one reading at a range beyond the muzzle.
Link Posted: 11/7/2017 8:55:44 PM EDT
[#41]

View Quote
I asked again a couple days ago. Said it will be release soon. Been saying that last 3 months.
Link Posted: 11/8/2017 12:07:50 AM EDT
[#42]
And only a few hours after my above post, Brownells emailed me a 10% off and free shipping code.

And just like that, poof, $500 spent

MCL is the code for the rest of the weaklings out there.
Link Posted: 11/8/2017 5:02:35 AM EDT
[#43]
And only a few hours after my above post, Brownells emailed me a 10% off and free shipping code.

View Quote
Ha, I was going to post that up yesterday but forgot. Hell of a deal.

As to the math. I  figured it would pay for itself in time and money due to the fact I could collect zero offset and velocity data with the same rounds, rather than fire rounds for velocity, take off Magneto bayonet, fire more rounds for zeroes.
Link Posted: 11/8/2017 8:56:44 AM EDT
[#44]
A pair of Vortex optics ate my fund's.  A PST GEN II and an HS for my wife's 7mm08. Maybe Christmas pay check.  
Link Posted: 11/8/2017 10:40:53 AM EDT
[#45]

As to the math. I  figured it would pay for itself in time and money due to the fact I could collect zero offset and velocity data with the same rounds, rather than fire rounds for velocity, take off Magneto bayonet, fire more rounds for zeroes.
View Quote
Esp when working up loads with premium hunting bullets at a dollar a pop.
Link Posted: 11/8/2017 4:44:27 PM EDT
[#46]

View Quote
Code no longer valid
Link Posted: 11/8/2017 5:20:11 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Hamiltbl2:
Code no longer valid
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Hamiltbl2:

Code no longer valid
They usually only last a day, they have them quite often though, nearly every week either $30 off or 10% off or $50 off. 
Link Posted: 11/15/2017 11:45:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: popnfresh] [#48]
Link Posted: 11/15/2017 11:47:29 AM EDT
[Last Edit: popnfresh] [#49]
Labradar $499 on sale
While supplies last.

This is where I got mine for full price, ordered from them many times. They do paypal too so you can spread out payments for 6months.

@Hamiltbl2
Link Posted: 11/15/2017 11:52:26 AM EDT
[#50]
Paging @TNC
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top