Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/12/2012 11:06:51 AM EDT
Is there anything like the Blade tech AR magholders available?  I finally have my M1A and I want to try HM.

Thanks

Link Posted: 2/12/2012 8:00:36 PM EDT
[#1]
I never could find anything, I have been using the Vtac/5.11 radio pouches, the shock cord works well to keep the mags in place.
Link Posted: 2/13/2012 5:09:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Brownells carries a Blade-Tech M1A mag carrier.  The only problem with it, assuming you are right handed, is it's made for the bullets to be facing front if you wear it on your left side.  I used a heat gun to modify mine so the bullets are to the rear.  

Ready-Tac also makes a M1A carrier.  Check out www.CPWSA.com, you may have to call Chris to order it though.

Link Posted: 2/20/2012 6:16:55 PM EDT
[#3]
You could buy just the Blade Tech thigh rig system with all the bolts and straps for around $40.00. Then you could make or have someone make a custom holster for any mag or pistol. I made a rig for my Springfield Operator with a full rail and a lazer/light combo for $150.00 with 2 mag carriers on the thigh rig.
Link Posted: 3/24/2012 7:50:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top