Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/26/2015 11:23:55 AM EDT
Picked up a G41 to play in 3 Gun Heavy. Does anyone make an adjustable (for tension and angle) mag pouch? Been searching, but no luck so far.
Link Posted: 1/31/2016 2:43:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By sanremok32:
Picked up a G41 to play in 3 Gun Heavy. Does anyone make an adjustable (for tension and angle) mag pouch? Been searching, but no luck so far.
View Quote

Just saw this, sorry for a late response. For my 21 I was using Bladetech Glock 9/40 pouches at first. I swapped the screws for slightly longer ones. It worked ok for a while. Now I'm Ghost 360 pouches. I run the same pouches for Glock 34 and Glock 21/41 mags. I even have some spacers so I can run single stack, but rarely do as I have a dedicated single stack rig. They are adjustable for cant and use leaf springs to adjust for tension.

If you use ELS like me, then check out the special Ghost 360 forks a guy from BENOS hosted on Shapeways(online 3D printing company). He designed a special ELS for the pouches that still let's you adjust the cant.
Link Posted: 1/31/2016 2:18:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Colt653] [#2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top