Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/16/2013 5:12:24 PM EDT
I am in the market to buy a new 1-4 for my JP15. I was originally interested in this Leupold Mark AR Mod 1, despite the fact that it is not a true 1 power. I planned on getting the Firedot SPR reticle and with Leupold's mount $350 seems like a pretty good deal.

After looking at that though, I checked out a SWFA from a co-worker. This one to be exact: SWFA 1-4 MRAD . I like this one but I'm not loving the reticle, and weight difference. Co-worker is asking $600 compared to the $800 brand new price tag and it comes with a cat tail.

Any thoughts or opinions? One of the Leupold 3-9x Mark AR's MOD 1 will end up on my other 18" gun so any opinions on the lower end Leupold glass is welcomed as well.
Link Posted: 7/16/2013 5:30:49 PM EDT
[#1]
You might want to look at the vx-r patrol scope with the fire dot reticle.
Link Posted: 7/16/2013 5:53:19 PM EDT
[#2]
It's hard to beat the quality of a Leupold.
Link Posted: 7/16/2013 6:52:10 PM EDT
[#3]
I got the VXR patrol with Firedot too. I really like it. No experience with SWFA though.
Link Posted: 7/27/2013 2:50:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top