Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/14/2012 6:47:02 PM EDT
Just looking for some input. I'm pretty sure from what I've seen most people are using a rifle length setup.

The reason I ask is I'm thinking of buying my first .223 AR and I would like to get into the sport of 3-gun one day so I figured I would build a budget 3 gun rifle right off the bat. Something I could build off of as in a trigger here barrel there sort of thing

Any help is appreciated
Link Posted: 11/15/2012 7:43:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/15/2012 10:03:18 AM EDT
[#2]
For a budget build I'd probably get a Nordic barrel from CarbonArms. 18", SS, rifle length gas, smaller gas port diameter, perfect barrel for a budget build.

CM
Link Posted: 11/15/2012 10:10:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 8:21:14 PM EDT
[#4]
I just bought that barrel for one of my builds and getting 3/4" groups. It hits that right spot on the price for a budget build.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top