Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/22/2012 6:12:35 PM EDT
Anything wrong with using a ACOG? Don't see many using one. Is it just the price?  I'm thinking the 4x32 .  What's your thoughts.
Link Posted: 2/22/2012 6:16:47 PM EDT
[#1]
4x might be kind of slow on the short range stages.  You could always run offset irons though.
Link Posted: 2/22/2012 6:30:45 PM EDT
[#2]
ta11.  more forgiving eye relief
Link Posted: 2/22/2012 9:45:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Anything wrong with using a ACOG? Don't see many using one. Is it just the price?  I'm thinking the 4x32 .  What's your thoughts.

Nothing wrong with it but I have seen a lot of shooters struggle with them on hoser stages. You need a lot of trigger time on one to get used to shooting both eyes open  with one eye being 4x or 3.5x. The TA 11 is the best overall and the TA 33 is great if you want a more compact optic.
Pat
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top