Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/21/2012 6:17:01 PM EDT
Have a billet upper/lower set that Ive been wanting to put to good use. So today I called JP and ordered their 18'' stainless barrel, low mass BCG, captured buffer, EZ trigger and 15.5 hand guard. They said it will take 2-3 weeks to get the barrel through their shop (installing break and gas block). Im going to set the rifle up for Tac Optics, since the Daniel Defense M4V5 Ive been running is great, I just wanted something purpose built for me.

Just thought Id share! It helps ease the pain of the wait time.

Link Posted: 2/21/2012 8:58:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/22/2012 8:04:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Sure didn't. The guy I talked to didn't mention it either. You buy the parts and they install them for a fee?
Link Posted: 2/22/2012 9:46:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/6/2012 6:40:07 AM EDT
[#4]
how is this build going,

Are the JP parts the way to go at them moment, I have been seeing much info from Loki.

I have a set of Loki matched billet upper/lower coming thanks to Boomer Shooter ,  usually I need a rifle stock, I have experience with JP and Timeny triggers, JP and firebird barrels, JP and nordict comps, JP and Lothar barrels, .   However I am open minded and would enjoy trying better pieces parts.   Barrels, comps, handguards , kind of like tuning a race car.

So how is your build going and would you change anything or recommend anything else, what is new and interesting to try and a new build.  How about it Jesse?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top