Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/21/2012 8:51:50 PM EDT
Does any one have any info on hogs whereabouts in central NC? Haven't seen any to hunt.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 8:53:59 PM EDT
[#1]
johnston county
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 9:02:13 PM EDT
[#2]
If i do a hog call will they move 40 to 50 miles north west?
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 9:16:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
If i do a hog call will they move 40 to 50 miles north west?

hogs have been killed in alot of counties, just not in very big numbers. give it a few years and they will be everywhere. ive never seen one while deer hunting. i guy in my county killed two in one day during bow season.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 9:20:22 PM EDT
[#4]
The only place I have seen em is up in Avery county.  But if they are there then I know they are all over.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 5:24:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Well, maybe i will see one some day where i hunt. I know they cause problems with fields and all but sure would be nice to hunt something mean like that for the excitement. Heck, i won;t ever make it to Africa or something like that anyways for a hunt. I would love to stick one with my "pig sticker" blade!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top