Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/23/2009 1:56:07 PM EDT
I've seen much evidence of them when doing military training out on Ft. Stewart.  But haven't actually spotted any live ones.  I've never hunted hogs before,  but I don't reckon it's too late to start.  

I live by Ft. Gordon(no hogs that I know of) and don't mind traveling statewide if anybody wouldn't mind me tagging along to try to learn a thing or two.  Also wouldn't mind taking a few coyotes either.
Link Posted: 3/23/2009 3:07:30 PM EDT
[#1]
I hear waycross area has them pretty good, dont know about yotes though...easiest thing is if you can find someone with dogs and just go that route....if not, find either a cow pasture, a soy bean farm, or a swamp and just tree up preferrably in the dark.....its pretty easy to see hog activity...grounds torn up, trees are rubbed...
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 1:02:27 PM EDT
[#2]
I hunt Ft Stewart weekly. Lot of pigs all over the place. Not nearly as many yote's as there used to be but down in the swamps around dark you will hear them loud and clear.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top