Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/5/2008 6:03:27 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 6:12:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Check the adv section of your paper to find day hunts offered in the hill country around Fredricksburg. You will see lots of deer and a good day hunt operation is a bargain. After you do that a few times to get your feet wet then start looking at season leases.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 7:33:31 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Check the adv section of your paper to find day hunts offered in the hill country around Fredricksburg. You will see lots of deer and a good day hunt operation is a bargain. After you do that a few times to get your feet wet then start looking at season leases.

+1

OR if you're working in San Antonio ask co-workers or take a trip to Sportsmans Warehouse. There you will see their bulletin board with hunting trips, deer leases etc. Also, check out texashuntfish.com for leases. (I'm not affiliated with that site, I just post there!)
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 8:00:28 AM EDT
[#3]
when i get back to SA i need to go up to camp bullis and try to hunt there. heard there are some good hogs on base.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 1:38:53 PM EDT
[#4]
As mentioned above, the classified ads are a great place to start.  There are a lot of decent deals there for day hunts.  I have seen several for hogs and axis deer.  Yummy.  Best of luck to you.   Remember when you go hunting, it is mandatory to post pictures of your success on this board.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top