Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/28/2008 2:33:26 PM EDT
Heads up if it hasnt been posted--- Monsterquest on History Ch.8pm....The fellas at TexasBoars.com are supposed to make a cameo.  
Link Posted: 5/28/2008 4:41:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeap, they are hunting on a buddy's place,  they have some monster hogs on game  camera, and I will not ruin the outcome of the show... But I will tell you that I hunted over there with Tim a few months ago and shot a MONSTER BOAR, but all we got on film was a bobcat that was within 8 ft of Tim while he was trying to decide what to film, me shooting the boar or the cat,  he picked the cat..

The show comes on a at 8:00pm central...  hope you enjoy...
Link Posted: 5/28/2008 6:50:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Disappointed that no Big Boar turned up on the Trojan Piggy Cam!

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 5/29/2008 1:56:21 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Heads up if it hasnt been posted--- Monsterquest on History Ch.8pm....The fellas at TexasBoars.com are supposed to make a cameo.  

Date of said event????

Thanks
AKASL

Link Posted: 5/29/2008 12:58:53 PM EDT
[#4]
I talked with Tim a little while ago and they did have some good 250lber's on film by the traps that him a Kevin put out, and a real good boar under the texas Boars feeder light and camera set up, but apparently that footage did not get used.....
Link Posted: 5/30/2008 12:17:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Yea I watched this show the other night and had remembered that you guys mentioned it while filming awhile ago. Was a pretty entertaining show, I like how the guys with the "trojan camera" pretty much lost it right after they set it out, looks like the range on it sucked.
Link Posted: 5/30/2008 2:41:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Ya it was a cool show I cant wait for some more successful hog studies!  Once the camera harness is mastered it will be really interesting to see the range and habits of these guys.
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 1:43:12 PM EDT
[#7]
saw it last night, very interesting.  we have some hogs in parts of oregon but i have never heard about any giant ones here, they are not near as well established.  but there is worry about them getting over the mountains and getting really well established in the thick forests.

a little off topic but.
does anyone know where i can get a backpack like scabbard for the win 94 like i saw the guy had on there?
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 5:18:43 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

a little off topic but.
does anyone know where i can get a backpack like scabbard for the win 94 like i saw the guy had on there?

there is a category here somewhere that does back packs.  try searching 3 day pack, backpack and so on, you'll find the category.  your question may not be answered but you will see the brands that make such things and can go to thier websites.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top