Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/6/2008 6:53:57 PM EDT
But I have no clue where in VA to hunt for them.  I tried to google search it it but only found some guided hunt place that charges like $400 for a hog

So anyone here in VA or even NC know of public hog hunting area's? I really wanna hunt some hogs cuz from what I've gathered so far is that there isn't a season on them so I can go kill them whenever.
Link Posted: 1/7/2008 2:38:30 PM EDT
[#1]
do you have your own property?...  are there hogs in your county?
Link Posted: 1/7/2008 7:35:45 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
do you have your own property?...  are there hogs in your county?

Nope don't own my own property.  To the best of my knowledge there aren't any ferrel pigs in the Northern VA area
Link Posted: 1/9/2008 12:50:42 PM EDT
[#3]
The only place in Va that I know of that has hogs is Back Bay Wildlife area.

They hold an annual pig/deer hunt in the fall of each year, I think it is in October.

www.fws.gov/backbay/hunting.htm

here is an old link.
Link Posted: 1/23/2008 9:01:34 PM EDT
[#4]
hey if they will pay you $400 for every hog you shoot that sounds like a good deal to me.

sorry for the sarcasm but in TEXAS paying to hunt hogs is silly.
hope you find a hook up you will have a blast.
Link Posted: 1/23/2008 9:01:34 PM EDT
[#5]
hey if they will pay you $400 for every hog you shoot that sounds like a good deal to me.

sorry for the sarcasm but in TEXAS paying to hunt hogs is silly.
hope you find a hook up you will have a blast.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top