Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/7/2010 8:32:41 PM EDT
  I am interested in bow hunting public land in Indiana this November (first week). I have been looking at the various game areas on the DNR's website and there is certainly a lot to choose from. I am looking for any input on what areas have the most remote feel to them, I am used to hunting wilderness areas in Michigans U.P. so I like to get back away from roads, others etc.. Can any of you Hoosiers help me out with some intel on this? I am pretty wide open on location so feel free to throw what you have out here, or p.m. me if that works better. Thanks for any help you can provide!
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 4:41:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 9:15:39 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Where are you located?

Send me an IM and I can go into detail about a few spots

On its way!
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 12:19:15 AM EDT
[#3]
How far are you willing to drag a deer?
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:47:47 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

How far are you willing to drag a deer?

Try me. We hunt in a wilderness area in da Yoop so no quads etc. The one spot my buddy hunts we will have to cut it up back there, to make getting it out easier. If its not going on my wall I won't shoot something way back in the bush. I guess the truth is I will drag it as far as I have to, some of my hunting buddies think its nuts, but I just can't get enough of it.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top