Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/19/2008 4:56:26 PM EDT
Here are couple of pictures from the fields from around the house. I'd like to be able to clean up the second photo, but I'm not sure if it's possible. They aren't the greatest pictures and I caught the deer as they were headed into the wood line. I'll get some more over the next couple of days and post them as I can get better pictures. They've been running in herds of about 8-12. The one in the second picture is the second biggest of the bunch. Haven't seen the largest in a couple of days.

The worst part is that no body hunts these deer. The farm land belong to people who oppose deer hunting. The rest is state park. I did however get permission to hunt a piece of 10 acre property that borders all of the property. It's not much. But hopefully I can get one or two deer passing through to the fields.

Link Posted: 7/20/2008 11:39:29 AM EDT
[#1]
The buck in photo #1 and #2 are quite impressive.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 12:44:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 1:13:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Please excuse me.  I have to go and change my pants after looking at picture Number 2.  Damn it!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top