Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/17/2017 4:41:57 PM EDT
Get on the air fellas, fire up your amps if ya got 'em!

There are a bunch of nice DX entities that are lighting up on both CW and SSB portions of the band. ...lots of Middle East stuff was lighting up for a while. Just spin the dial slow and listen in the weeds. Just picked up Palestine/Gaza!

Good luck and Happy Easter.

-Bru
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 4:56:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Thunderstorms here.  
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 5:02:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Gaza?  Nice!
Tnx fer headsup
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 5:08:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thunderstorms here.  
View Quote
I feel you Kekoa. Nasty weather 50 miles south of me. But it was clearish sky's when I fired the rig up. I kind of took a gamble, I needed Libya on 20m CW. So I jumped on maxed out the amp and grabbed him on the second try. Then I cherry picked a few others that looked interesting, and they just kept coming! Kuwait, UAE, Mali (I know it's not Middle East, BUT STILL!) a nice opening none the less.

I could hear the thunder coming through the radio so I hurried up and shut down the rig.

-Bru
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 5:13:45 PM EDT
[#4]
5T2AI, Mauritiana is on 17m voice right now, huge pile up. Once again thank God for QRO! It really helps break through the fracas.

I'm QRT now. It started raining again.

Go get 'em guys. The bands have been crap lately. This was a pleasant surprise.

-Bru
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 5:17:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Gaza?  Nice!
Tnx fer headsup
View Quote
Yeah! E41MS

Apparently he's the only operating station at this time in Palestine.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 5:27:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Darn it. Attachment Attached File
Just backed into the hanger.  No transmitting...
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 10:54:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Darn it. https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/3906/20170417-172419-189547.JPG Just backed into the hanger.  No transmitting...
View Quote
Must be a big hangar
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top