Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/19/2015 8:52:58 PM EDT
I was at Radio Shack at lunch to grab a few PL-259 connectors and found out that the store was closing.  They only had four connectors, but they had these.

Mixer: $19.50 and amp $65.00.

Now I just have to figure out what to do with them.

Link Posted: 1/19/2015 8:59:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Add cheap MP3 player and some speakers for a killer garage/shop system.
Thanks for reminding me to hit Rat Shak tomorrow morning.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 9:55:43 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm failing at Googling a list of those that are closing (and timing).  Anybody have a list?
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 10:31:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Damn, I would've bought that amp in a heart beat.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 11:04:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Damn, I would've bought that amp in a heart beat.
View Quote

They have a stack of them in the store near me.  There are some stores that are designated clearance stores.  There may be one near you.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 11:09:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Went to Rat Shack in Montgomery, AL yesterday for a couple 1/8 inch jacks.  Cost me $30 to get out the door.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 11:58:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm failing at Googling a list of those that are closing (and timing).  Anybody have a list?
View Quote

The corporate-owned stores are selectively being closed; those which are franchses are still open.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top