Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/2/2014 7:55:29 AM EDT
I get this email, and it's for my original 1993-1994 callsign.

I look at my TQSL program, and I don't have a certificate for it anymore ( probably on my old hard-drive)

"  
2. Start TQSL and select the Callsign Certificates tab, which lists your Callsign Certificates.

3. In the Callsign Certificates tab, click on the certificate to be renewed:
"

What should I do ?

yawn....do I even care

In 1994, I upgraded to advanced, and was issued a 2x2 call,  it's not in TQSL anymore either

My current extra class callsign expires over a year from now
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 9:26:02 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm guessing that you don't care, but this email is quick to respond to problems:  [email protected]
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 11:33:13 AM EDT
[#2]
I asked and got this reply ...

"...If you have already uploaded all the contacts you made with your old callsigns and don't have any more contacts that need to be uploaded, you do not need to renew the certificates for the old callsigns. ..."

I uploaded my old logs years ago,...so i guess I'm good to go
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 11:34:02 AM EDT
[#3]
cellphone doubletap
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top