Posted: 9/19/2014 4:19:28 PM EDT
No text.
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 12:34:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 12:40:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Aaaaaand it's archived.  :(

I really preferred that method of sharing our callsigns to just posting the info in a thread.  Anyone can read the thread, but you don't get the link to the map unless you provide your info.  It's a mutual trust thing.
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 3:22:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Aaaaaand it's archived.  :(

I really preferred that method of sharing our callsigns to just posting the info in a thread.  Anyone can read the thread, but you don't get the link to the map unless you provide your info.  It's a mutual trust thing.
View Quote

I thought I had provided my info (and do see a big dot in the middle of TX) but I don't recall getting the link?  PM me if my info has not been recv'd
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 3:27:09 PM EDT
[#5]
IM NUCdt04, it's not my thread, nor my project.

Is NUC still active on here?
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 3:40:36 PM EDT
[#6]
I just sent him a text. He should be here soon.
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 9:02:42 PM EDT
[#7]
The last update I have is from Feb. '14. For a while it was getting updated about
every other day.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 10:28:02 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Cool.  That thread should have been stickied.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 10:03:43 AM EDT
[#9]
sorry for the wait folks

My computer shit the bed and I'm waiting to build myself a new one (ok, I spilled a beer all over it..... )

Those that have given info should have the link - please if anyone else needs the link send them to me so I can verify they're on the list before passing out anything. I know there have been some who gave me information who haven't made the list yet - if you're one of them also please get to me so I can get things sorted out for when I get to update again.

Thanks
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 10:08:40 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

I was up at my parent's place being drunk with the family and some good friends......

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 6:54:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Not been updated since Feb. ?
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 7:35:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Not been updated since Feb. ?
View Quote

nope - feb is the last one
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top