Where'd he go?
View Quote

He went to shit and the hogs ate him.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 4:08:43 PM EDT
[#4]
I don't hear nuttin?
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 4:11:43 PM EDT
[#5]
That was weird...left the room, came back and he was gone.

Quoted:
I am in the pileup.  

This would be a new band.
View Quote

This is the only band I have managed to snag UAE on. Though it's been the same guy every time.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 4:15:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks I had worked him back on the 19th.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 5:38:34 PM EDT
[#7]
A65CA is now on 14.028.9 if you can do CW.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 6:00:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Damn...that would have been a new mode for me too. Too bad I'm in bed posting from an iPad. Thanks for the heads up!
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 3:14:26 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Damn...that would have been a new mode for me too. Too bad I'm in bed posting from an iPad. Thanks for the heads up!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

DX never sleeps
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 3:34:01 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

DX never sleeps
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

DX never sleeps

I hit the sack early last night hoping to catch some morning DX today. Not looking too good so far. I finished 20m & 40m WAS, just need 4 more on 80m. I spent the last hour on 80m JT65. I saw 2 stations & band is still noisy as hell. May have to wait for fall/winter months to finish up 80m.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 3:42:34 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I hit the sack early last night hoping to catch some morning DX today. Not looking too good so far. I finished 20m & 40m WAS, just need 4 more on 80m. I spent the last hour on 80m JT65. I saw 2 stations & band is still noisy as hell. May have to wait for fall/winter months to finish up 80m.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

DX never sleeps

Watch out for the W1AW/# stations on 80m
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 3:48:32 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

DX never sleeps

Good idea. I will check the schedule & see if they are in states I need anytime soon.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top