Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/13/2013 9:51:28 AM EDT
Whats with all the crap on 14.313,  sounds like a bunch of Turd heads.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 10:05:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Got it in one.

A long running problem with a Canadian ham.  The guy is nuts.  Canada's version of FCC does nothing about it.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 10:12:05 AM EDT
[#2]
They are a bunch of turd heads.  Been that way a long time.  I haven't been on that frequency since about the first day I got on the air.

Just ignore them, and hope they stay put where they are.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 10:15:41 AM EDT
[#3]
I met a lot of nice people last time I keyed up there.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 10:58:29 AM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I met a lot of nice people last time I keyed up there.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 4:29:12 PM EDT
[#5]
14.313 is ham radio's crazy ol' uncle who everybody just wishes would stay in his basement bedroom.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 6:47:06 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm perfectly ok with them being on one frequency and not spreading over the entire band. There are a few clowns in the US who talk trash worse than the Canadian.
There was an extreme left wing communist democrat who continuously interfered with 3.861 Mhz Patriots net right before the elections last year. I don't think FCC really cares enough to do anything about it.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 7:21:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Whats with all the crap on 14.313,  sounds like a bunch of Turd heads.
View Quote

spin the dial.

ar-jedi
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 7:51:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm perfectly ok with them being on one frequency and not spreading over the entire band. There are a few clowns in the US who talk trash worse than the Canadian.
There was an extreme left wing communist democrat who continuously interfered with 3.861 Mhz Patriots net right before the elections last year. I don't think FCC really cares enough to do anything about it.
View Quote

I heard that idiot. It was just plain disgusting.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top