Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/26/2013 4:32:03 PM EDT
So I was reading about homebrew 6m antennas while working the pileups this afternoon and came across this gem of a site.  http://ac6v.com/antprojects.htm

I think there's enough projects to keep me busy for a while.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 4:55:17 PM EDT
[#1]
AC6V has had that database of links for many years. Good to see it's still active as I haven't been on that site for years.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 6:17:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you!

More info is good!

I have added probably well over 100 bookmarks since I fell into that $45 Ham Radio thread.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 8:58:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thank you!

More info is good!

I have added probably well over 100 bookmarks since I fell into that $45 Ham Radio thread.
View Quote

The gateway drug thread.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 10:50:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

One thing I quickly learned, is that if you find a page with info you want on a particular antenna or whatever, is to SAVE THE PAGE, not just bookmark it.  Because those pages may not necessarily be there in the future.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 12:34:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

One thing I quickly learned, is that if you find a page with info you want on a particular antenna or whatever, is to SAVE THE PAGE, not just bookmark it.  Because those pages may not necessarily be there in the future.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Unless it's a packet radio page dealing with ROSE, you can't kill those
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 1:22:20 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
The gateway drug thread.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Thank you!

More info is good!

The gateway drug thread.
So very true.

Link Posted: 10/27/2013 2:10:01 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You can say that again!

"Dr. Ace" WH2T used to have some great antenna info.  Someone fortunately cached his pages.  Unfortunately I can't find even that, now.

Link Posted: 10/27/2013 2:11:57 AM EDT
[#8]
http://www.donkeith.com/n4kc/article.php?p=22

This guy used to post on eHam a lot.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 4:36:46 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is there a joke I've missed?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top