Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/8/2011 2:04:19 PM EDT
My QSL cards as posted on THIS THREAD have come in.

If I have have one of the plain ones look at it If it says we QSO's with the PRC 320 IM me with your call sign and the info from the QSO (date/time/fqcy/etc)and I'll send you one of the ones I had made up for the PRC 320.

Also list the QTH if I put one on the back.

For those of you that have not QSO'd me but want one anyway, please send $49.95 +$8.95 S&H and three specially marked box tops of Sunshine Rinso to......(PayPal accepted)

(Jazz, your's will go out tomorrow)
Link Posted: 11/8/2011 4:07:16 PM EDT
[#1]
I want one, but don't send me one till I have a card to send back.  
Link Posted: 11/8/2011 5:40:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

You got a picture of the wedding we crashed anyway

the wedding we crashed during the DXpedition
Link Posted: 11/8/2011 5:56:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's way too cool!  And I was worried about driving around the neighborhood last year with my friend holding a magnetic loop DF antenna out the passenger's window while we tracked down power line noise.  We got some odd looks but they all seemed amused with us.
Link Posted: 11/8/2011 6:08:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's way too cool!  And I was worried about driving around the neighborhood last year with my friend holding a magnetic loop DF antenna out the passenger's window while we tracked down power line noise.  We got some odd looks but they all seemed amused with us.

You'd be surprised how far a man can get with a wild-eyed line of bullshit and a Jameson's bottle full of iced tea.

Link Posted: 11/9/2011 8:28:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Damn!!!!
Link Posted: 11/9/2011 3:41:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

You'd be surprised how far a man can get with a wild-eyed line of bullshit and a Jameson's bottle full of iced tea.

this is my new favorite quote
Link Posted: 11/12/2011 8:46:24 AM EDT
[#7]
I got your QSL card in the mail today, thanks!
Link Posted: 11/20/2011 3:53:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Qsl arrived sometime this last week. The postman even put it in the right mailbox.

Looks better in person than online.

Thanks Again.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top