Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/3/2010 10:44:34 PM EDT
Anyone have any experiance with the clamshell alkaline case for the Waris radios? I have found some on the internet for the GP380 for $55.00 that hold 12 cells (two strings of six).  I either need 2 of these or 2 more rechargeable ones.

RS
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 8:53:05 PM EDT
[#1]
What are you looking to do? I carry clamshells with me for everything, but they give a noticeable drop in performance.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 9:18:54 AM EDT
[#2]
I was looking to have some way of operating  the GP380 in case of now power. I ended up buying a couple of 2000ma batteries at the Shelby Hamfest for the upcoming hunting season. Maybe later on the clamshell alkaline packs.

RS
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top