Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/23/2007 6:06:11 AM EDT
mods: no hard feelings, if this is not OK please let me know and I will delete ASAP. I read the CC carefully so I will respect your judgment call on this one.

If there are any hunting guides or outfitters that specialize in hog hunting trips anywhere in the country and you would like some exposure in the Raleigh, NC area please contact me via private message or email.  

I volunteer for a national non profit group of fisherman who try to give back as much as we take, basically. We sure as heck aren't PETA types and the hunting trips ALWAYS raise more money at our fund raisers than fishing trips do as most everybody already has a boat.

300+/- outdoorsmen will hear about your services and we will raise money to help ensure future generations will be able to catch tasty fish and eat them

Again, instant message or email me if interested.  

Thanks!

SC
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top