Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/12/2009 1:53:54 PM EDT
That's right, I have done what they said couldn't be done!

Link Posted: 6/12/2009 1:58:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Nothing quite as satisfying as Fried Fat!  

Link Posted: 6/12/2009 3:40:53 PM EDT
[#2]
LOOKS GOOD!
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 6:15:18 PM EDT
[#3]
is that like boneless chickens? big wobbly quivering globs of flesh and feathers rolling around the yard?, pulling along with thier beaks?
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 7:27:39 PM EDT
[#4]
My  Laura is really book smart but dumb as a rock when it comes to common sense and reality not to mention the kitchen. Her saving grace is if you can cut its throat , shoot it with a shotgun or hit it with a truck she can fry it up!

I wish you told her you invented fried chicken skins so she could have told her mother , grand mother and great grandma that you invented them because she has been cooking healthy skinless fried chicken for me for years and frying the skins for cracklins style snacks for years. Oddly I prefer them fried naked and then dusted with season salt over dipped in batter. U get 98% better and 2% fried skin goodness......

You must be really old to invent fried skin lol Jesus I mean you have to be atleast in your hundreds to beat out her great grandmotherlol and shit .. I found a VA gal in CT who makes em and they are better then gizzards! Imagine the odds of that.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 5:05:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

You must be really old to invent fried skin lol Jesus I mean you have to be atleast in your hundreds to beat out her great grandmotherlol and shit .. I found a VA gal in CT who makes em and they are better then gizzards! Imagine the odds of that.

You must be a real asshole.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 5:11:43 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

is that like boneless chickens? big wobbly quivering globs of flesh and feathers rolling around the yard?, pulling along with thier beaks?

The single best "Far Side" cartoon. Ever.

Link Posted: 6/13/2009 8:42:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
My  Laura is really book smart but dumb as a rock when it comes to common sense and reality not to mention the kitchen. Her saving grace is if you can cut its throat , shoot it with a shotgun or hit it with a truck she can fry it up!

I wish you told her you invented fried chicken skins so she could have told her mother , grand mother and great grandma that you invented them because she has been cooking healthy skinless fried chicken for me for years and frying the skins for cracklins style snacks for years. Oddly I prefer them fried naked and then dusted with season salt over dipped in batter. U get 98% better and 2% fried skin goodness......

wtf???
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 12:40:58 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

wtf???

+
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:02:03 AM EDT
[#9]
I chaulked it up to liquor and inexperience.
The anonymousity of the internet brings out the stupid in some people.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 2:51:27 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

I chaulked it up to liquor and inexperience.

The anonymousity of the internet brings out the stupid in some people.

I'm willing to give it the benefit of this doubt.

Odd to get that in this forum though.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 3:26:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Chick-arones!

I love microwave chicharones, they are like puffy crack.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 3:40:47 PM EDT
[#12]
You truly are an innovator.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top