Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/27/2015 11:08:14 AM EDT
My wife and I went and visited Amish country last Tuesday near Ethridge, TN (about 5 miles north of Lawrenceburg).  As part of the trip, we stopped at the Military Surplus store at the north end of Lawrenceburg.  They had about a half dozen used MFC's for $25.  They also had NATO/Euro-type cans for $39.99.  Don't know if they are the real thing or chinese knockoffs; I looked for chinese marking found none.  The NATO-looking cans did have the Wedco-like locking pins though.

I don't recall the name of the surplus store, but it's on the west side US Hwy 43, just slightly north and across the road from the Walmart and the big white water tank.

No affiliation, just a heads up.

Hope this helps.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 10:52:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Got asked about the condition of these MFCs.  

Near as I could tell, they appeared in good condition, no major damage or dents or other wear and tear.  However, in my brief once over, I did not remove any caps and inspect the cap condition nor the if the seals were still there.  They appeared to me to be in better condition than most of the surplus MFCs I got from Major's Surplus years ago.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top