Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/13/2008 4:39:59 PM EDT
My main problem is I can't see the condition of it. Anyone had problems with buying a used alice pack online? Also, anyone know where to find a decent priced new one?
Link Posted: 7/13/2008 7:59:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Got  a med ALICE pack off ebay for something like $18 + shipping,  The condition was twith I thought it would be for a used pack.... It was durty and there was some dirt or sand inside of it, also a slight amont of rust on all metal parts but all in all I'm happy With it
Link Posted: 7/13/2008 8:12:20 PM EDT
[#2]
I've bought mil surplus off ebay also.  I have found some good deals (alot better than the army surplus store here in town).
Link Posted: 7/14/2008 3:12:16 AM EDT
[#3]
i found/bought 2 on craigslist  with frames straps and kidney pads for 30 beans
Link Posted: 7/14/2008 3:45:53 PM EDT
[#4]
just get them from armygear.net
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 4:57:35 PM EDT
[#5]
FelmoAR what size pack are you looking for the medium or the large alice pack?
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 3:24:04 AM EDT
[#6]
What are you looking for?

I bought one from SG that I was not at all happy with....  mix and match of old and new and some of the old straps were brittle.  They refunded my money with no problem.

I have bought them from an Army Navy store sight unseen and been happy.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 7:14:54 AM EDT
[#7]
I've bought a few Med. ALICE packs off e-bay, and there in used condition, but work great, for leaving in the car and other places you don't want to leave stuff that is more expensive.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:01:09 AM EDT
[#8]
I ended up buying a used MED alice pack from a board member here. It looked like it was in really good shape from the pics, I guess we'll find out. Its going to be my BOB bag.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:39:44 AM EDT
[#9]
I got a large one from SG, a while back. It was cheap, and came with the frame. The frame was in real good shape, no rust, straps still nice, etc.

The pack was in pretty good shape, too. I did send it off to Tactical Tailor, and had them do their reinforcement job to it. Nice work.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top