Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/2/2008 4:56:49 PM EDT
Driving the family to FLA for a conference and some time at the old man's condo and Disney.

My wife's SUV, 2000 Mitsu Montero Sport, seems up to the challenge.

I'm performing the required pre-flight (fluids, belts, hoses and tires) and need suggestions for;

1.  Additional pre-flight checks.
2.  My car BOV kit (tire repair, hose repair, belts, etc.).  I've got a small kit, but I want to make sure I'm not missing any essentials.

Thx.

Link Posted: 6/2/2008 5:38:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Every time I drive on the interstates in Orlando, I get a flat. 3 times now. Never in a nice area, so the G27 comes in handy.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 11:11:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 11:41:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 1:23:15 PM EDT
[#4]
cold water and something to shade yourself if ya get stuck....

sides that enjoy the trip....
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 6:54:47 PM EDT
[#5]
If you're not familiar with the directions for this trip, Garmin GPS's are very cheap right now.  It was very nice to quickly find gas, food and lodging at the touch of a button.  We purchased the Garmin Nuvi 260w and we have zero regrets!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top