Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/2/2007 11:11:55 AM EDT
I am building a first aid kit for a friend.  I am looking for a first aid information card that is printed on waterproof paper or plastic.  

Moore Medical used to carry a product called the Fast Aid Guide.  Well, now they don't carry it anymore.

When I build a first aid kit I pack a first aid manual, and a space blanket that has wilderness survival and first aid info printed on it, and I like to have one other information source available.

If anyone knows of a waterproof first aid information source, please let me know about it.

Thank you,
Medicguy
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 12:19:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Its not the end all - be all of guides but for the application you appear to need it for it may be just right.

link

They have a couple other guides that are decent - none of them are overflowing with lots and lots of info but they are good reference guides and fairly rugged/weatherproof. I have a couple of them in my BOB for that reason. Your local Barnes and Nobles will have some but not all of the titles in the bird watching books section. You could check out the durability aspects first hand by examining any one of the guides.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 3:35:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you.

I appreciate your help.

Medicguy
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top