Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/31/2015 10:49:23 PM EDT
Pretty good show.

I learn something from almost every episode.

Link Posted: 11/1/2015 12:08:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Its a couple years old. We cut Dish, so haven't seen anything recent. Good show, realistic as I've seen the TV survival show offerings.
v
Link Posted: 11/1/2015 12:11:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah. This is season 2

Every episode seems to have a shelter, fire, food and water 'lesson'.

Episodes are all online.

Link Posted: 11/1/2015 12:41:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Weather channel didn't renew the show so Looks that all folks.
Link Posted: 11/1/2015 12:56:20 AM EDT
[#4]
I like Creek Stewart.
I hope he gets another show.
Put him, Matt Graham and Les Stroud together.
No bullshit egos in that group. Just solid skill guys.
Link Posted: 11/1/2015 1:17:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Creek is legit, and I like the show.

I watch the other shows but they are mostly sucky.

Dual survival was at least entertaining with Cody and Dave. Mat while skilled is a goof, always sounds like he is talking to a class of elementary school kids. Teti is a fool and blowhard.

Les is mostly a tv production guy who gets survival advice from locals then suffers for a week to 10 days. his claim to fame is he films his own show. Dudes favorite word is sustenance. Shake my head every time he says "never tried/done this before"

Cant wait for Staffords new Marooned episodes.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 2:12:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Creek is legit, and I like the show.

I watch the other shows but they are mostly sucky.

Dual survival was at least entertaining with Cody and Dave. Mat while skilled is a goof, always sounds like he is talking to a class of elementary school kids. Teti is a fool and blowhard.

Les is mostly a tv production guy who gets survival advice from locals then suffers for a week to 10 days. his claim to fame is he films his own show. Dudes favorite word is sustenance. Shake my head every time he says "never tried/done this before"

Cant wait for Staffords new Marooned episodes.
View Quote

Read Matt's bio. (he is rather laid back isn't he?)
Read Les's bio.
If you are not impressed, I would be shocked.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 8:53:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 2:37:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 3:42:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
i have been tempted to subscribe to creeks apocabox program. looks like decent stuff and he tosses in a fun challenge in each package.
View Quote

I've gotten the last 5 apocaboxes and it is a pretty good deal. Mostly cool items and the price point is reasonable. I would recommend it for sure.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 5:49:16 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I've gotten the last 5 apocaboxes and it is a pretty good deal. Mostly cool items and the price point is reasonable. I would recommend it for sure.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

i have been tempted to subscribe to creeks apocabox program. looks like decent stuff and he tosses in a fun challenge in each package.

For those that have no idea, what they are talking about

here

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top