Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/14/2013 6:42:34 AM EDT
I gave away a bunch of them to friends, now I am down to a few. Does anyone still sell the surplus Swedish stove kits?

I want to outfit one for my wife's car for just in case.

Thank you.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 6:55:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Here you go....

eBay
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 6:55:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Well there was a hell of a deal here but they are sold out now....
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 7:06:00 AM EDT
[#3]
WHEW!!!!!!  65 BUCKS!  Really?  Man I wish I had stocked up on about 2 dozen when they were 10 bucks apiece.

Doc
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 7:06:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 8:20:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
WHEW!!!!!!  65 BUCKS!  Really?  Man I wish I had stocked up on about 2 dozen when they were 10 bucks apiece.

Doc
View Quote

Sportsmans Guide originally sold them 3 for $9.99 , NEW.

I bought 3 gave one to a friend, carry one in my truck daily, and have one put back for someone to inherit one day, because there id no way I will ever wear one out.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 10:28:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

$65!!!

I need to sell my extras
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Here you go....

eBay

$65!!!

I need to sell my extras

please let me know if you are going to sell any.......btw....I am not paying $65 for it.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 4:49:48 PM EDT
[#7]
little cheaper here

http://www.swissmilitarydepartment.com/Military-Surplus.html
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 5:27:54 PM EDT
[#8]
I have one I was going to sell on ebay or here. I need the money as Im selling the house and I hope to go to TX. Its stainless and painted green on the outside. I just need to clean it a bit, and the paint on the bottom is a little charred from a stove. I used it once. Would 40.00 plus shipping be a good price for someone? Hit me up!
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 5:31:00 PM EDT
[#9]
I think I still have a box of those, still unboxed, from the sportsmanguide sale years back.

ETA:  It's unboxed.  Remember using it camping 5 or 6 years ago.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top