Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 12/5/2013 7:43:39 PM EDT
This is a no Hate zone. Yeager did something interesting he tested his GHB and additional equipment and videoed the test.

Link Posted: 12/5/2013 8:09:52 PM EDT
[#1]
The man has his moments.  But he gets too fixated on combat.  He assumes when SHTF its just going to be complete total war.
Link Posted: 12/5/2013 8:13:33 PM EDT
[#2]
IIRC his greatest worry is a New Madrid quake.
Link Posted: 12/5/2013 11:59:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Part 4

"Jesus Christ, you guys and your fucking aluminum water bottles" ~ Yaeger

LOL
Link Posted: 12/6/2013 1:23:56 AM EDT
[#4]
I did not see where he  really bugged out. He went camping with ton of gear he did not need but was for testing. This disrupts his initial intent of the video series thus worthless to watch, unless you want to watch camping videos.
Link Posted: 12/6/2013 1:26:58 AM EDT
[#5]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I did not see where he  really bugged out. He went camping with ton of gear he did not need but was for testing. This disrupts his initial intent of the video series thus worthless to watch, unless you want to watch camping videos.
View Quote

umm....how many tools do you know who will camp out of a smalll ghb??..even just camp....

oh wait.
not many. welcome to the "prepper" movement.

geres my kit...its nice...look cool gear..ok gotta put it away.....keep it clean,,,

Link Posted: 12/6/2013 1:32:13 AM EDT
[#6]
i love how guys run small packs then just lash shit all over them. buy a damn ruck thats big  enough for the job......

oh...wait thats not tactical /cool enough though is it.
Link Posted: 12/6/2013 11:10:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Fun part is when he starts with the maxpedition bag buts gets so many suggested items he has to switch. I also liked the aar when he divides the gear into nice to have vs necessary. The necessary items would fit in the smaller bag.
Link Posted: 12/6/2013 11:16:50 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

I disagree. When you look at what occurred:
small group leaves lot treks x miles
finds rally point with person a
communicates location and heading to person B
person B tracks and meets group at second rally point
group uses equipment evaluates items and rests
group moves on to final destination.

That looks a lot like a bugout to me.
Link Posted: 12/6/2013 12:43:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 12/6/2013 2:39:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
i love how guys run small packs then just lash shit all over them. buy a damn ruck thats big  enough for the job......

oh...wait thats not tactical /cool enough though is it.
View Quote

+1!!!!!
Link Posted: 12/6/2013 3:10:24 PM EDT
[#11]
I thought it was very useful. Goretex bivy, water, filter, food, headlamp, tarp, wipes. Reflective good. Leaves good.

Link Posted: 12/6/2013 4:40:06 PM EDT
[#12]
I think what he learned most of all is to go out and SEE what you really NEED.
Link Posted: 12/6/2013 4:47:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Tag for tomorrow.
Link Posted: 12/6/2013 5:19:36 PM EDT
[#14]
My opinions so far -

Cotton socks? No go.

Zippo lighters are over rated.

ETA - Is anyone else of the opinion that he's over doing the "we aren't camping" angle? Because in part 5 they sure as hell are setting up a camp.

IMHO a GHB bag is pretty minimal. It's a jacket, hat, my pistol/spare mags and a flashlight. Maybe a bivy sack, but I wouldn't plan on sleeping.

What they appear to be doing (although Yeager denies it) is minimalist camping. I understand why he brought all the extra crap to evaluate, but I wish he'd just done that in another video series. I'd really like to see what he considers a bare minimum of gear.

And lol at Jay Gibson... he's a fantastic dude.
Link Posted: 12/6/2013 6:00:56 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I think what he learned most of all is to go out and SEE what you really NEED.
View Quote

You're saying you can't watch or read about what you need....:p

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 12/6/2013 6:02:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Thanks for the post.  Yeager is a trip.  I understand why some folks cant stand him but I find his direct approach with most things refreshing, even when I have other ideas.
Josh
Link Posted: 12/6/2013 7:09:22 PM EDT
[#17]
I find it very hard to stick by the "no hate" rule considering Yager is fixated on combat, when that is one of the things he has famously failed at.

Link Posted: 12/6/2013 7:22:08 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I find it very hard to stick by the "no hate" rule considering Yager is fixated on combat, when that is one of the things he has famously failed at.

View Quote

Let's not get this locked please. Thanks.
Link Posted: 12/6/2013 8:36:57 PM EDT
[#19]
The no hate rule is there because this is a tech forum. GD slaughters him all the time and I'm ok with that. But we don't learn anything from it. I'd like to hear what he did wrong or right but without hearing "ditches make effective improvised shelters".
Link Posted: 12/7/2013 1:35:33 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

The no hate rule is there because this is a tech forum. GD slaughters him all the time and I'm ok with that. But we don't learn anything from it. I'd like to hear what he did wrong or right but without hearing "ditches make effective improvised shelters".
View Quote

well they really are...i mean its the ditch or under a car....

we can all learn something from everyone...

though i do envision shtf ole jimmy there will be a gen.Bethlehem type with his own lil kingdom to rule.

Link Posted: 12/7/2013 1:42:44 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Fun part is when he starts with the maxpedition bag buts gets so many suggested items he has to switch. I also liked the aar when he divides the gear into nice to have vs necessary. The necessary items would fit in the smaller bag.
View Quote

most vids..not just his are like that. a 2k ci ruck, but they got a parka,bed roll ,etc lashed outside thier ruck.

i understand that wearing a ruck means its harder to wear/use fighting gear, but what is your mission? get home,bug out or do area patrol.

each set up is different. me,personally i dont want extra crap hanging off me. i dont want my sleep gear or cold weather gear soaked,torn, muddy,etc. at times ive rolled a poncho up  strapped to the top of a waist/fanny/butt pack, but thats it.

i run a kelty falcon k as my bob,hike ruck etc. its also my extended stay/cold weather shtf patrol bag. by that i mean 3 ++ days. i dont use the top lid  which is a chestrig/buttpack combo, which puts my pack size to around 3300ci iirc. plus. besides that im rocking a cbak mule or an old school bhi 3 day, just to carry cold /wet weather gear and extra food etc. if thats my goal "patrol" im running light on comforts and heavy on either food,water or ammo. my "get home" is a 40 mile trip.....needless to say my pack needs change seasonally  .....

Link Posted: 12/7/2013 4:45:59 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Cotton socks? No go.

View Quote

These are things you should have learned as a 12-year-old boy scout. I know I did. In fact, cotton just sucks in general if you want to stay warm and you may get wet. Wool for the win, on socks, pants, and everything really.

Zippos ... we all had them because they were cool and we could get neat things painted on them. They did have reasonably good wind resistance, but they needed to be refilled (re-soaked, really) too often to be a useful item to pull right from storage for use.
Link Posted: 12/7/2013 5:57:58 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

He did more things right than wrong. His basic ethos is correct, in that a HGB is not about going camping. Camping is great, tons of fun, but getting back home for most people involved a light bag, a good ammount of water, something to munch on the way, staying warm if needed, maybe building an improvised shelter and having a concealable weapon to defend yourself. For most people that can walk back home within a day or two without having to deal with extreme temps thats pretty much it.
There's a few things I caught that could be done better. 1) No, a plastic water bottle is not good for cooking even if you can boil water in it 2) His friend had the right idea with the hand warmers, I keep some for very much the same intended use, but your armpit is not the best place to put them if you want to heat up your core, the best place is up between your leg close to your groin, (almost twice the ammount of blood flow compared to armpit) 3)True that a small knife gets most cutting tasks done, but the fixed blade is still essential not only for cutting but prying and countless other jobs. 4) In his case, the scarf would be very important to avoid getting his head sunburn (in some places sunscreen is almost as critical as water) 5) He didnt use his radio, but at the very least an AM radio is simply a MUST HAVE for getting back home when SHTF. Sure, you dont need it when running a drill, but if there had been civil unrest or natural disasters he def. would have wanted to know what was going on, areas to avoid an such. Not to mention, wanting to call home or find some WiFi to check on his family.
I didnt watch all of it but those are some of the things that come to mind from what I saw.

Quoted:
Quoted:

Cotton socks? No go.

These are things you should have learned as a 12-year-old boy scout. I know I did. In fact, cotton just sucks in general if you want to stay warm and you may get wet. Wool for the win, on socks, pants, and everything really.

Zippos ... we all had them because they were cool and we could get neat things painted on them. They did have reasonably good wind resistance, but they needed to be refilled (re-soaked, really) too often to be a useful item to pull right from storage for use.

If you want to keep using a Zippo but want it to be more practical, check out the thunderbird inserts, which convert your zippo into a bas lighter. I've been testing one for months now without any loss of gas. Still keep a Bic and firesteel in your pack, but the insert makes your Zippos practical again.
FerFAL
Link Posted: 12/7/2013 6:04:38 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

He did more things right than wrong. His basic ethos is correct, in that a HGB is not about going camping. Camping is great, tons of fun, but getting back home for most people involved a light bag, a good ammount of water, something to munch on the way, staying warm if needed, maybe building an improvised shelter and having a concealable weapon to defend yourself. For most people that can walk back home within a day or two without having to deal with extreme temps thats pretty much it.
There's a few things I caught that could be done better. 1) No, a plastic water bottle is not good for cooking even if you can boil water in it 2) His friend had the right idea with the hand warmers, I keep some for very much the same intended use, but your armpit is not the best place to put them if you want to heat up your core, the best place is up between your leg close to your groin, (almost twice the ammount of blood flow compared to armpit) 3)True that a small knife gets most cutting tasks done, but the fixed blade is still essential not only for cutting but prying and countless other jobs. 4) In his case, the scarf would be very important to avoid getting his head sunburn (in some places sunscreen is almost as critical as water) 5) He didnt use his radio, but at the very least an AM radio is simply a MUST HAVE for getting back home when SHTF. Sure, you dont need it when running a drill, but if there had been civil unrest or natural disasters he def. would have wanted to know what was going on, areas to avoid an such. Not to mention, wanting to call home or find some WiFi to check on his family.
I didnt watch all of it but those are some of the things that come to mind from what I saw.

If you want to keep using a Zippo but want it to be more practical, check out the thunderbird inserts, which convert your zippo into a bas lighter. I've been testing one for months now without any loss of gas. Still keep a Bic and firesteel in your pack, but the insert makes your Zippos practical again.
FerFAL
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Cotton socks? No go.

FerFAL

Good to know. I like my Zippo but would love it if it has fuel in it when I need it to actually work.
Link Posted: 12/7/2013 6:04:45 AM EDT
[#25]
As a result of watching James videos I went through my bag and took a really hard look at each item and removed several pounds of gear. I also reevaluated my food choices.
Link Posted: 12/7/2013 7:08:06 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Good to know. I like my Zippo but would love it if it has fuel in it when I need it to actually work.
View Quote

Yes, that's the idea. I'm not a smoke but EDC a lighter, and I have a small zippo collection which I now can start usign again thanks to this insert.Mind you, if you use it a lot (smoker or some other frequent need) then it might not be that good an idea because it has a small fuel chamber that would get used up pretty fast. But for unfrequent use it does hold the charge of gas well so far. Here's a video review I did of the Thunderbird.
FerFAL
Link Posted: 12/7/2013 9:11:56 AM EDT
[#27]
I watched 3 vids so far and part of the 4th vid.

Some reasonable things to consider are mentioned.

I mostly put the stuff I have watched so far down to him wanting to try a ton of stuff out vs. this is an actual bag made for a specific purpose and in that bag is stuff he has used and tested and trusts.

As usual definitions vary among people.  I think he hit the nail on the head when he called it a get home bag since it is for a fixed distance from point a to point b.  I always consider a get home bag for getting me to my house, but if I had a nearby bug out place it could be for going to my bug out place on foot.

If the vids are making you think and pull your stuff out, they did their job.

I will watch the rest of the vids maybe, I got as far as where he is meeting up with the guy in the woods with the dogs.

Overall it comes down to going out and using your gear.  Does your gear work for you?

If it works for you I don't care if your water bottle has smurfette on it, it works for you.  Take the verbal abuse and cruise along and use it and try to take others out with you.

One thing about the campouts we did here in east tn a couple times was the untested gear that came out.  Some of it was operator error.  Not the fault of the gear.  But some of it was gear that someone was using beyond its design limits.

A bic does just fine for a defined distance and timeline.

I personally like a zippo just because it works with all sorts of silly fuels I put in it.  Yeah it evaporates out.

Each one  has a job to do.

Link Posted: 12/8/2013 5:51:50 PM EDT
[#28]
I think the question someone needs to ask themselves is this: Am I traveling fewer than 10 miles or more than 10 miles.

If it's fewer than 10 miles, then I'm really not sure a "bag" of anything is totally necessary. If you are properly geared up for EDC then you should be GTG with the exception of some additional cold weather gear if necessary.

1) pistol/spare mag
2) flashlight
3) folding knife
4) bottle of water
5) sensible foot wear
6) weather appropriate clothing

Let's be honest, 10 miles isn't that damned far to travel. If you aren't planning on "camping," get an early enough start and get your ass moving, then 10 miles is not a big deal. If you have a 40 lb bag on your back then a 10 mile trip is gonna feel like a 100 mile trip before it's over... In other words, carrying a GHB full of gear might turn an otherwie short trip into an unecessarily long trip.

On the other hand, if it's more than 10 miles and you expect to sleep then a "GHB" might need a few more items in it.

And how many people are actually gonna travel through the woods on foot to "get home?" Seems a bit silly...

My Tundra is packed with water, Cliff bars, a couple flashlights, spare batteries, first aid kit, GSW kit, tools, spare jacket, knit hat, gloves, socks, etc, etc, etc... It serves as "shelter" and assuming I have enough fuel then I can keep the heat running as well...

In essence my truck, and the supplies I keep in it, cover all four survival essentials: Shelter, Water, Fire (heat) and Food. My radio allows me to keep tabs on emergency news updates. My cell phone might not work due to the networks being over-loaded, but my car radio will function... Why the hell would I abandon my truck and strike out on foot to "get home," leaving my best survival tool on the road side?

If I'm totally out of fuel then that's a different story.

IMHO the whole "get home" on foot scenario is kinda silly.
Link Posted: 12/8/2013 6:09:14 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

View Quote

Earthquake. Broken roads. Cars stranded. Not an issue where I live.

9/11 type of event(not planes though), but multiple locations around you. Bridges closed to vehicular traffic, but you want to leave the city so you don't become a remembrance. Once you've hiked out you can arrange for a ride.

Flash flood, got to hike out (Colorado).

Link Posted: 12/8/2013 10:00:04 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
The man has his moments.  But he gets too fixated on combat.  He assumes when SHTF its just going to be complete total war.
View Quote

ETA: he makes some good points but should keep his yap shut on the issue of combat.

He would just run to the nearest ditch anyhow, then when the coast was clear he'd shit-talk his dead team mates...
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 2:40:44 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And for those of us near the New Madrid fault, busted roads and downed bridges are to be expected.  Actually TDOT says the bridges will hold up, but the approaches are going to fail.

I could expect river and creek crossings moving 10 miles in any direction.  Depending on the time of year, that could be a big deal.  More than EDC is going to take care of, anyway.
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 8:36:46 AM EDT
[#32]
Sorry, I had to stop halfway through the first video. It's not a GHB or BOB. It's gear promotion.

1. Stuff is still in the packaging. Like the bivy sack. A real bag which has been setup will lack unnecessary packaging.

2. 4 flashlights. 4. In a BOB/GHB. 2 of which are headlamps. Seriously?

3. Lots of fumbling as he's digging through the bag to see what's in it in the first place.
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 8:42:39 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Sorry, I had to stop halfway through the first video. It's not a GHB or BOB. It's gear promotion.

1. Stuff is still in the packaging. Like the bivy sack. A real bag which has been setup will lack unnecessary packaging.

3. Lots of fumbling as he's digging through the bag to see what's in it in the first place.
View Quote
All that knowledge from just the first video. Perhaps you should either delete your comment or watch all the videos before complaining.

Link Posted: 12/9/2013 10:00:44 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 10:53:12 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
All that knowledge from just the first video. Perhaps you should either delete your comment or watch all the videos before complaining.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Touch a nerve did I? Still have all your things in the packages too don't you? And 15 knives as backups plus 4 containers of batteries for the 6 different flashlights you'll need? Yes, I learned everything I needed to know from the first video in that he claims it's his BOB and he's going to actually use it and make sure it works.
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 11:06:38 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
Touch a nerve did I? Still have all your things in the packages too don't you? And 15 knives as backups plus 4 containers of batteries for the 6 different flashlights you'll need? Yes, I learned everything I needed to know from the first video in that he claims it's his BOB and he's going to actually use it and make sure it works.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sorry, done the backpacking thing, it's not difficult. I'll be kind to you and explain it. He wanted to try out some things and see what he would end up using when bugging out. At the end he splits the pile into things he used and things he didn't. His intent was to find out the bare minimum that you would need to travel a couple of days. Yes, while out there he tried a few things to see if they would be useful. Most were nixed.

Many don't like him. Would make sense to say you didn't watch because you don't like him. I don't suddenly have the urge to watch all his videos, but it was useful. To watch half a video then complain about all of it is very 13er like. Enjoy being angry all the time.

Link Posted: 12/9/2013 11:19:08 AM EDT
[#37]
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_10_17/594775_My_cross_country_GHB.html

Some of have used our GHBs a LOT !

It's not theoretical , and "survival" isn't anything new for us.
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 12:32:05 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
My opinions so far -

Cotton socks? No go.

ETA - Is anyone else of the opinion that he's over doing the "we aren't camping" angle? Because in part 5 they sure as hell are setting up a camp.

IMHO a GHB bag is pretty minimal. It's a jacket, hat, my pistol/spare mags and a flashlight. Maybe a bivy sack, but I wouldn't plan on sleeping.

What they appear to be doing (although Yeager denies it) is minimalist camping. I understand why he brought all the extra crap to evaluate, but I wish he'd just done that in another video series. I'd really like to see what he considers a bare minimum of gear.

View Quote

Depends on the environment and distance you plan on going.
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 12:42:20 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

My opinions so far -

Cotton socks? No go.

I have 27 miles to get home from work. And today sure would be a bitch in balmy mn.

Link Posted: 12/9/2013 2:36:36 PM EDT
[#40]
I'll be honest I've not watched a ton of Yeager.  I actually only learned about him when he made the "I'm gonna start shooting people" comment.  

I'll give his vids a look and see what he's got to offer.  My GHB/BOB is specific to my needs (any supporting my wife/son).  So it's got more food/water/gear in it.  When it was just for me it was significantly lighter.  

-Emt1581
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 2:56:59 PM EDT
[#41]
the "drink the untreated water" left me

this guy is an idiot.

he lost right there. period. Giardia is in 100% of lakes and streams in the US. (thanks mexico)

his private war was over the second he drank untreated water.
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 4:36:02 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

this guy is an idiot.

he lost right there. period. Giardia is in 100% of lakes and streams in the US. (thanks mexico)

View Quote

In what context....even stroud on TV has advised as has grylls ..Cody etc..drink or die you drink....now..worry about dying later.
Not saying Yeager is spot on...but if it was meant as such he is correct.

Link Posted: 12/9/2013 4:51:38 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

In what context....even stroud on TV has advised as has grylls ..Cody etc..drink or die you drink....now..worry about dying later.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

this guy is an idiot.

You DONT drink untreated water. if you are near dehydration, it will kill you pretty quick to get dysentery.
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 4:56:52 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
You DONT drink untreated water. if you are near dehydration, it will kill you pretty quick to get dysentery.
View Quote

The thinking is that you'll be able to carry on or be rescued...and will be alive to get treated.  Don't drink and you will die for sure.

Not jumping on either side of the argument...that's just what I've seen all the survival gurus preach.

-Emt1581
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 5:02:24 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

The thinking is that you'll be able to carry on or be rescued...and will be alive to get treated.  Don't drink and you will die for sure.

Not jumping on either side of the argument...that's just what I've seen all the survival gurus preach.

-Emt1581
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

-Emt1581

where does this " die for sure" shit come from?

there are other places to get water.

look to the third world, dirty water kills more people than anything else.

yaeger advised drinking from a stream, "cause him and his buddy used to do it"

this is stupidity in a survival situation.
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 5:05:17 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

where does this " die for sure" shit come from?

there are other places to get water.

look to the third world, dirty water kills more people than anything else.

yaeger advised drinking from a stream, "cause him and his buddy used to do it"

this is stupidity in a survival situation.
View Quote

Usually it's "statistically speaking"....at least that's what they say.  I'm not sure where these survival stats come from but that's what they say.

Personally, I ALWAYS carry my Nalgene setup with me...sleeve and inside of it is my nesting cup, coffee filters, a lighter and some aluminum foil.  I can filter well enough with that.  I plan on switching to pain filters soon....it's on the list.  But it's just to get the bigger stuff out.  

I also have my Hiker.

-Emt1581
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 5:18:32 PM EDT
[#47]
I have personally been in horrible places for weeks at a time, and boiling all water was SOP.

in lieu of other forms of water treatment, boiling works. Makes it taste like crap, but it wont kill you.

dont anybody think that drinking out of open water sources is OK.

It is NOT.

amoebic dysentery is no  joke.

and without treatment, your ass can die.
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 7:21:43 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Tell that to my Mother in law who had to walk from Manhattan to her home in Brooklyn on 9/11.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tell that to my Mother in law who had to walk from Manhattan to her home in Brooklyn on 9/11.

Did she have to camp out over night? I doubt it.

Did she have to have a special bag full of stuff in order to "get home?" I seriously doubt it.

99.9% of us have vehicles.

ETA - What I'm calling silly is the "need" for a 20lb bag full of stuff to get you home, especially if its under 10 miles. If it's over 10 miles or so and will require an over night campout then a 20lb bag probably won't cut it.
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 7:24:18 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

And for those of us near the New Madrid fault, busted roads and downed bridges are to be expected.  Actually TDOT says the bridges will hold up, but the approaches are going to fail.

I could expect river and creek crossings moving 10 miles in any direction.  Depending on the time of year, that could be a big deal.  More than EDC is going to take care of, anyway.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I live on the NM fault as well.

But what are you going to do if the bridge is out? Cross a raging river? Yeah, ok, lol.

Sit in your damn car and wait for help. There is no reason to "trek" home if you have a car to protect you from the elements.
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 7:26:55 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I have 27 miles to get home from work. And today sure would be a bitch in balmy mn.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
My opinions so far -

Cotton socks? No go.

So you keep enough gear in your truck for a 27 mile hike/ 3- day campout in your truck!?!?!?!?

Why the hell would anyone do that? That is pure fantasy nonsense...
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top