$14.99 shipped if you have prime.
Limit 1 per customer. Normally $20-$25

Link Posted: 12/2/2013 8:52:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Good deal thanks.

Only a little bit of time left, and only ONE per customer
Link Posted: 12/2/2013 8:57:46 AM EDT
[#2]
I bought one by adding to cart and then checked out... Then I went back and it gave me the option to "one click" buy another so I did.
Link Posted: 12/2/2013 9:03:36 AM EDT
[#3]
What is the normal price? Is it $20? Thought I used to see it for $30, but that was a while ago.
Link Posted: 12/2/2013 9:12:37 AM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

What is the normal price? Is it $20? Thought I used to see it for $30, but that was a while ago.
View Quote

List Price:$25.00
Price:$19.90

Deal Price:$14.99

You Save:$10.01
(40%)

Link Posted: 12/2/2013 9:32:55 AM EDT
[#5]

Hit.
Link Posted: 12/2/2013 9:51:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks!
Link Posted: 12/2/2013 9:56:52 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Deal Price:$14.99                                        http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/marketing/prime/check-prime-45x13._V192552839_.gif                                                                                        
You Save:$10.01(40%)

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Deal Price:$14.99                                        http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/marketing/prime/check-prime-45x13._V192552839_.gif                                                                                        

Got it. Thanks!

Link Posted: 12/2/2013 10:23:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ya, cheaper than REI.  They also have the family one for 75 bucks.
Link Posted: 12/2/2013 10:29:15 AM EDT
[#9]
I was looking for a straw filter. Just ordered one, thanks!
FerFAL
Link Posted: 12/2/2013 10:31:02 AM EDT
[#10]
I had seen it about 1 min before it started and picked one up. Came here to post and here it is already!

Thanks,

Joe
Link Posted: 12/2/2013 10:39:54 AM EDT
[#11]
Not showing the lightning deal price on my invoice, and it was checked out 5 minutes prior to ending.
Link Posted: 12/2/2013 10:56:33 AM EDT
[#12]
I thought I was sneaky and able to order two. I was able to order one at the deal price but the second was for $20. I canceled that one.
Link Posted: 12/2/2013 11:00:11 AM EDT
[#13]
Got it !

Link Posted: 12/2/2013 11:03:02 AM EDT
[#14]
Got it! Thanks!
Link Posted: 12/2/2013 12:29:11 PM EDT
[#15]
Good looking out, just picked one up!
Link Posted: 12/2/2013 1:04:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Thanks
Link Posted: 12/2/2013 1:06:23 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

I paid 19.95 for one back in Feb
Link Posted: 12/2/2013 4:58:13 PM EDT
[#18]
They also have these at Bass Pro for $20. I bought one there a few months ago.
Link Posted: 12/2/2013 5:09:33 PM EDT
[#19]
I got one also for $14.
Tried to get another but it wouldnt let me.
I guess 1 will be fine.
GF can find her own.
Link Posted: 12/2/2013 5:32:18 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I got one also for $14.
Tried to get another but it wouldnt let me.
I guess 1 will be fine.
GF can find her own.
View Quote

I think we all tried that!  I've been wanting to get 4 to have one for each family member...although the 4 month old has the best filter in the world...Mom's boobs.

Then I'm debating the 75 buck family one.... I'll probably end up getting both eventually.  That's about as good as I am...wait a while and then buy all kinds of shit.
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 4:46:35 PM EDT
[#21]
Its back live again....for the time being at least.
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 5:45:48 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Its back live again....for the time being at least.

View Quote
Thanks I just edited the title to alert more people. I don't see an end time for this one and it "Limit 20" as well

Link Posted: 12/9/2013 7:47:05 PM EDT
[#23]
just got one!
thanks for the heads up!
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 7:54:53 PM EDT
[#24]
Thanks! Nabbed 4 for Xmas gifts!
Link Posted: 12/10/2013 12:41:17 AM EDT
[#25]

The  Lifestraw's use is limited to the drinking of water.  Backpackers, campers and preppers may need filtered water for other purposes such as cooking.  I have used them successfully for foreign travel.
Link Posted: 12/10/2013 5:26:45 AM EDT
[#26]
Amazon has had some good deals lately

Yesterday, they had the Sawyer mini filter kit for $14.99
Link Posted: 12/10/2013 5:38:08 AM EDT
[#27]
grabbed some more...  Thanks for the heads up again.
Link Posted: 12/10/2013 6:00:58 AM EDT
[#28]
Thanks!  Just got three.
Link Posted: 12/10/2013 6:41:21 AM EDT
[#29]
Thanks, one for me, one for a stocking stuffer.
Link Posted: 12/10/2013 7:14:53 AM EDT
[#30]
I just ordered 10 to go with the 10 I already have., thanks OP.
Link Posted: 12/10/2013 7:19:15 AM EDT
[#31]
Grabbed 2. Thanks OP!
Link Posted: 12/10/2013 7:25:48 AM EDT
[#32]
thanks for the heads up snagged one
Link Posted: 12/10/2013 7:32:33 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 12/10/2013 7:37:40 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Thanks, got 2.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/10/2013 12:15:37 PM EDT
[#35]
Thanks OP just got 3 one for each family member...!
Link Posted: 12/10/2013 12:56:09 PM EDT
[#36]
How do these compare to the Sawyer Mini Filter? Seems like the sawyer is more versatile plus don't these have a 5 year shelf life?
Link Posted: 12/10/2013 1:13:52 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 12/10/2013 2:07:36 PM EDT
[#38]
Just ordered a couple.

Thanks OP.
Link Posted: 12/10/2013 10:21:54 PM EDT
[#39]
Ordered 2. Thanks.
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 5:12:48 AM EDT
[#40]
Just an FYI...I have used these successfully for a long time, but don't stockpile too many as they do have a "shelflife"...5 to 7 years...I had one in my pack unopened for about that time and it went bad, the element turned yellow and swelled up...cracking its case. Unless of course they have changed the design since.
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 8:59:29 AM EDT
[#41]
The shelf life has been the confusing part, I was thinking about picking a few up but I've read anywhere from 3 years to indefinite.  I believe their own website now is stating indefinite but who knows?
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 9:41:24 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Just an FYI...I have used these successfully for a long time, but don't stockpile too many as they do have a "shelflife"...5 to 7 years...I had one in my pack unopened for about that time and it went bad, the element turned yellow and swelled up...cracking its case. Unless of course they have changed the design since.
View Quote

I did some research on this before I purchased, and from what I've read the original shelf life was stated because the product hadn't been around for that long.  Now the MFR says that it has an indefinite" shelf life.  This makes sense to me since there really isn't anything in there to degrade, as far as I know.  

From MFR:

Does LifeStraw have a shelf-life?

Because there are no chemicals in the construction of LifeStraw, the shelf life can best be described as 'indefinite', with no real shelf life. LifeStraws can be safely stored for use in a disaster response or humanitarian crisis. It is normally recommended to store in a cool, dry place.
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 9:46:29 AM EDT
[#43]
IMO its a waste of money when compared to the Sawyer mini... Sawyer will filter 100,000 gallons.. Is back flushable, and can be used as a straw or screwed onto just about any soda/water bottle or platypus bag.. And its the same price and smaller....
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 4:54:48 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
IMO its a waste of money when compared to the Sawyer mini... Sawyer will filter 100,000 gallons.. Is back flushable, and can be used as a straw or screwed onto just about any soda/water bottle or platypus bag.. And its the same price and smaller....
View Quote

Find me a Sawyer mini for $14.99 and free 2 day shipping please where I can order more than 1.

Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 5:59:58 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Find me a Sawyer mini for $14.99 and free 2 day shipping please where I can order more than 1.

Thanks in advance.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks in advance.

Sawyer mini is $19.50 on Ebay with free shipping. 100,000 gallons of water verses the straw which does 264 gallons. Explain how the extra $4.50 is not worth the extra 99,736 gallons of filtration....

Mini
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 7:08:29 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
Sawyer mini is $19.50 on Ebay with free shipping. 100,000 gallons of water verses the straw which does 264 gallons. Explain how the extra $4.50 is not worth the extra 99,736 gallons of filtration....

Mini

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks in advance.

Mini

Thanks.  I true arfcom form, I got both.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top